• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who are the best pokemon in your team?

piplup15

Reaction score
I'm just asking... :)
mine are
FireRed/LeafGreen: Charizard, Pidgeot, Sandslash, Magneton, Primeape, Vaporeon

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald: Swampert, Swellow, Mightyena, Linoone, Manectric

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum: Empoleon, Staraptor, Luxray, Roserade, Rapidash (Random)(before the PokeLeague)
(after the PokeLeague): Empoleon, Staraptor, Charizard, Roserade, Flygon, Pikachu (withVoltTackle xD)

Black/White: Samurott, Leavanny, Unfezant, Eelektross, Chandelure, (Random)

hehe i wanna see yours guys xD

This topic isn't necessary in this section. It's more like a Video Games section because you are talking about the video games. I will move it into that section.

Anyway, I think the best Pokemon in White for me are Serperior, Darmanitan and Jellicent, while Diamond it's Roserade, Hippowdon, Garchomp and Empoleon.

Thanks for reading.

My besties?
Well, I have my top favorites which play on my competetive teams.

Name: Porcelina; Shiny Gorebyss. She just wrecks everything in sight and is the star of my "Stormy Day" team. Gorebyss on it's own is my favorite pokemon, but "Porcelina" well she's my baby. She's my most loved and respected pokemon and has won me an insane amount of battles online. If Pokelove is real, it's gotta be my Gorebyss Porcelina. I spent a lot of time breeding her perfectly and even more time to get her to have her perfect stats and to be shiny, but with her being my favorite and most powerful pokemon, it was the least I could do.

Name: Starla; Masquerain. She runs my entire "Team Marathon", Whatever happens to her in battle determines how well the battle will go for the rest of my team. She may look silly when she comes out, and even sillier with her various actions, but man when she switches out, you realize the big nasty punch that she holds, and boy is it a big scary punch. She's not shiny or super fancy, but many hours of pro breeding went into here, and she is worth every single hour spent on her. Her usefulness is what allows me to sweep the field with the rest of my team.

Those two are my main favorites. Some Honarable Mentions are:

Name: Ooey Gooy; Shiny (Pink)Gastrodon. He is by far the most powerful tank pokemon I have ever built. He came out shiny by pure coincidence (Honestly I like the non shiny form better, the hot pink looks much more defined that way.), but it was shiny by coincidence without effort so I felt like it was meant to be, and good god was it. He tends to come out when all else fails and man oh man that "Storm Drain" is a real killer. It catches people off guard every time.

Name: Ms. Pokey; Maractus. Laugh now, Cry later; that is the only phrase that can describe this insanely powerful Maractus. When I first put her on my brand new team "Green House" as a Glass Cannon pokemon, I was incredibly skeptical about her usage in competetive play. However, although fragile, she sweeps the field so efficently it makes people do double takes. Her perfect stats are a bonus, and with the help of "Storm Drain" and "Choice Specs" her "Solar Beam" has got to be one of the scariest grass attacks out there. People have been laughing at Maractus since Black and White came out. I dare people to face off against my Maractus and still try to laugh at it.

Name: Nimbus; Castform. Another member of my insane "Green House" team. Nimbus I have for his amazingly underappreciated flexability. Sadly, he doesn't see as much competetive play as I would want him to see, but good god when he is neccesarry, he is a critter that's really hard for opponents to deal with. I generally use him when my opponents are running a weather based team. Abomasnow is scared of him, Ninetails is scared of him, and yes even Politoed is scared of him. He covers them all and when he does it can be a real slaughter fest.

So yeah those are my main favorites, I love all my pokemon on my competetive teams, but I will admit I do love some more than others. Most of the time I like some of them more simply based on how much of the team they can carry on their own. :D

In the original 6 that go through the Elite 4....

Red: Blastoise
Blue: Aerodactyl
Yellow: Gyarados
Ruby: Swampert
Emerald: Blaziken
FireRed: Charizard
Pearl: Empoleon
Platinum: Empleon
SoulSilver: event Jirachi
HeartGold: none, because I built the team to feed each other's strengths and weaknesses
White: Archeops

Don't remember what my teams were on older games..
Diamond/ Pearl/ Platinum- Infernape, Luxray, Staraptor
Soulsilver- Pidgeot or Feraligatr
White- Serperior
Black- Scrafty

Out of all my teams, my strongest Pokemon would have to be Lilligant. She is a beast with the Own Tempo ability + Quiver Dance + Petal Dance.

Red: Dragonite
Crystal: Red Gyarados
Ruby: Swampert
Emerald: Swampert & Gardevoir
Fire-red: Arcanine
Diamond: Staraptor
Platinum: Garchomp
Heart Gold: Red Gyarados(again)
White: Volcarona, my crown.

Well, currently in HG My best are definitely Typhlosion, Dragonite and Electivire, and Gyarados has his moments as well. In White, it is for sure Samurott, Lilligant, and Excadrill.

Yellow: No shiz, Pikachu. With Thunderbolt, Thundershock, Thunder, and Slam mind you. Gen I movesets are trash.
Crystal: Ariados
Emerald: Swampert
Diamond: Staraptor, Torterra, Weavile, Alakazam. (all 100s, so clearly top of the line for that game)
Soulsilver:Feraligatr (Adamant nature and Physical sweeper status? Beat Palmer for me...and Dahlia...and Argenta...and Darach, yeah, she was the bomb), Garchomp. The Move tutor provided it with Outrage, so its unstoppable.
White: Latios. Transferred from my Soulsilver game right after capture and EV trained there. Has perfect 31 IVs in Speed and Special Attack (Yes!, and Nature affect Attack and Defense so no harm done). Hydreigon, Excadrill, and Emboar (Fantabulous movepool)

Really depends according to which team you're wanting me to focus on.

On my VGC 2011 team, it was Jasmine the Female Scrafty. Her Fake-Out was an amazing support move, and Drain Punch gave her longevity to last.

On my Sandstorm team, my Hang Glida the Female Gliscor serves an amazing niche. Not only does she resist my Tyranitar's EQs, but tricks many people up with Ice Fang and U-Turn, and the fact that I carry Sand Veil instead of the more popular Poison Heal.

On my VGC 2012 team so far, it has to be Miss Heavy, my Female Snorlax. Sure, she's not the supporter or the Trick Room setter, but damn, has she saved my ass on so many occasions, with her unbelievably-powerful Return, Rock Slide, and EQ striking fear in the competition.

These were the Pokemon that were most reliable than the others in each Gen for my teams.

Red/Blue: Dragonite/Gyarados
Yellow: Dragonite/Lapras/Gyarados
G/S/C: Umbreon/Dragonite
R/S/E: Blaziken/Latios/Salamence
FR/LG: Dragonite/Salamence
P/D/PL: Jolteon/Dragonite/Salamence/Garchomp
HG/SS: Kingdra/Umbreon/Dragonite/Tyranitar
Black/White: Dragonite/Blaziken/Cloyster/Kingdra/Reuniclus/Dusclops/Haxorus

These Pokemon were all exceptional for me through the games.

My Manectric. Fast and protects my water types with Lightningrod.

Idr my past teams too well, so I'll just go by my team on White.
The best on that team would have to have been Sandie (Krookodile), with the combo of her Outrage+Moxie+Expert Belt, she could OHKO anything brought her way without breaking a sweat >:D

Currently in my HG it would be my Furret with a Adamant nature + Return she just sweeps.

Let's see:
Red--My Venusaur (Bruticus) He pretty much won the game for me. I could solo my old copy of Red with him. He was a beast.

Silver/Crystal--My Typhlosion (FireConvoy) and my Lugia. Those two were my big powerhouses and pretty much killed anything dead. They were also a pair of the few level 100s I've ever had.

Ruby/Emerald--My Blaziken (Hot Shot), my Gardevior (Kikyo), my Zangoose (Sango) and my Metagross (Goldback). Those four stomped the E4 numerous times.

Pearl--My Infernape (Convoy) and my shiny Electivire (Bumblebee). They both had crap Natures but were amazingly powerful and got me the wins I needed.

SoulSilver--My darling Beedrill (Sting). This little guy was the one who murdered Whitney's Miltank. He's about 10 levels ahead of the rest of my team and the strongest thing I have. He's gone up against a lot: I've sent him out against Fire, Ice and Flying types but he always gets that win for me.

Black--My sweet Golurk (Riser). Brave Nature with Iron Fist. He is my precious, my baby, my dearest, the one who has never failed me. This guy singlehandedly defeated Ghetsis for me and didn't break a sweat. He's been up against types that could clearly take him out in one shot, but Riser's survived and won. If my back was against a wall, I could call on him and he could get it done. He's the first Pokemon since the Gen II that I've raised to 100 and the absolute first that I EV trained. And come the next Gen, he'll be the very first who will migrate. Wherever I go, my darling Riser will follow. He's given me so much and I owe him that at least.

Ya know I've never really though about it. But If I have to pick from the last Generation it would be my Vanilluxe and Mienshao. Those beauties were unstoppable. A little Ice Beam, a little Jump Kick. They all go down one way for another. The problem with me is that I never really keep Pokemon around. And in BW I played mostly for Pokedex and so the only Pokemon that stayed around were the ones that took longest to evolve. I pretty excited to get to go back and finally use my Chandelure. I really hope they update Seismetoad's Sprite though. My future gray team is. Serperior, Chandelure, Sigilyph?, Jellicent, Escavalier, Krookodile. So I guess that shows you the ones I thought were good. Well actually most of these are just one I didn't get to play enough with because they evovle early. anyway :)

my favorite of all time- crobat- it knows poison fang,confuse ray,duoble team,toxic. it canot be poision and it cannot flinch besides i used a bunch of speed boots so its faster than pshycic types so i can beat them.

Depends on the version. Probably my Deoxys, nicknamed BioWeapon0 on Diamond, even though my bro got it through a Gameshark on the GBA...so it hatched from an egg. That and my Japanese Arceus.

SoulSilver, my Espeon, ESP, migrated from Sapphire, and originally from Coloseum. (Can never spell that right), and my Gardevoir, Yui.

Not sure about Black. My DW Arceus, SinnohGod, is pretty strong, as is my wifi Mewtwo.

Barring legendaries, my strongest would probably be Ganon, my Emboar. I really need to check my team member's stats. I never do EV training either, which is kinda bad because a bunch of my friends do it and always wipe the floor with me in battles.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom