• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you share a birthday with?

July 3

George M. Cohan, George Sanders, Tom Cruise, Yeardley Smith, and Sebastian Vettel. All but the latter are actors in some form, interestingly.

June 19...
Oh, OH! Jacob deGrom!

Apparently I share my birthday with Reese Witherspoon. Everybody else on that list I've never even heard of. Looks like I also share by birthday with a guy named Dick Pound, so that's kinda cool I guess.

Born on the 22th of september. I share my birthday with Ronaldo. The REAL Ronaldo.
142848-004-E63CC197.jpg

Jennifer Lawrence and Ben Affleck according to Wikipedia. If we go with video game characters, there's Black Shadow from F-Zero, according to his F-Zero Climax Profile.

Back
Top Bottom