• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Ash with?

Who do you ship Ash with?

• Ash/Misty

Votes: 63 40.1%
  • Ash/May

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Ash/Dawn

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Ash/Paul

Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Ash./Gary

Votes: 16 10.2%
  • Ash/Lance

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Other

Votes: 21 13.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Pearlshipping is slightly cute with Pikachu and Piplup around and I can also see poor conway getting crushed if pearlshipping happened

But I still like poke, pallet and comashipping for Ashes :D

Eh I don't mind any of the main Ash ships, no real preference. I dunno, I just don't ship him with anyone since it's never going to be canon.

Awe come on, that sunset scene between Ash and Paul was saying canonXD

^ Why didnt Barry say somethin couple related (or at least make some best friend worthy comment)

^ Why didnt Barry say somethin couple related (or at least make some best friend worthy comment)

Meh they already had people who were teasing them besides Barry is one of those type of people who moves fast every where and doesn't notice thingsXD

Btw what IS the name of VolknerxAsh and VolknerxAshxFlint pairings?

Lightningboltshipping is Volkner/Ash, and I'm Preeeety sure Ash/Volkner/Flint has been submitted as HotwireShipping. But not positive.

Hmm...
I liek:

PearlShipping, FireRedShipping and Palletshipping...
and one-sided (from Ash's side) SobaShipping.

Let's see...

Ash/Gary - Palletshipping

Ash/Ritchie - Leagueshipping(?)

Ash/May - Advanceshipping

Ash/Dawn - Pearlshipping

MorpheusShipping - Ash and Angie :D

And also slight AbilityShipping, which is Ash and Anabel.

I don't mind PokeShipping either. :)

At this point in time, I have two Ash shippings that I take seriously: Morpheusshipping (Ash/Aoi) and Pokeshipping (Ash/Misty).

I'll probably ship him with Iris at some point, too, though. We'll see.

MorpheusShipping - Ash and Angie :D

And also slight AbilityShipping, which is Ash and Anabel.

I don't mind PokeShipping either. :)

Me too..
I also love MorphuesShipping and AbilityShipping,

Altoshipping. Mainly because I wonder what their kids would look like.:XD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom