• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Barry with?

Who do you ship Barry with?

• Dawn(twinleafshiping)

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Kenny(sakugoshipping)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ash(Collideshipping)

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Paul(Coldcoffeeshipping)

Votes: 21 27.6%
  • James(SanFranciscoShipping)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Iris(Chocolatcoffeeshipping)

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Zoey(Emulateshipping)

• May(Calendarshipping)

• Ursula(Boastshipping)

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • none of the above(please specify)

Votes: 16 21.1%

• Total voters
I love challengeshipping! *gets shoe thrown at her* what about Roark/Barry? I like shipping their fathers together and i love crack parings. lol IDK y else I would want to ship them together XD wonder if it has a name.

No, gay couples are awesome! :) I just don't think you should really ship a character with his father. But they are only fictional characters I suppose.

But yeah, back to topic! :)

Okay thats a logical reason. But I still think Palmer is both Barry and the protagonists father and Johanna is their mother. In game-verse btw

Along with myself I'd ship him with Ash, or Paul for lulz

Cynthia, all the time. It's such a unique shiping that I'm going to have to write a one-shot on them.

I'm more of a clingy and challengeshipping fan my self. just never liked paring him with girls that much. he just...seems like he'd be gay (and no i don't say that just cuz I'm a yaoi fan). Dawn and Cynthia are the only exceptions but even then i don't go out of my what to find it :I

I'm all about the ColdCoffeeShipping. Maybe I just really enjoy trying to figure out Paul's feelings about their dynamic, but I can just imagine it being a lot of fun. Paul having to kind of step back and rediscover parts of himself that he had forgotten.

for me it's got to be hypershipping(barry x bianca).If you ignore the unproven idea that they are related then there pesonalties match very well.I also love how they both run into people, neither truly thinks thing through,both are always in a hurry.

Erm, wouldn't the term "Collideshipping" be more fitting for AshxBianca? They DO collide more often than Ash and Barry lol. Barry did appear before Bianca, but I would still use that term for Ash and Bianca instead.

Anyway, Barry and Dawn all the way. I just think they look really cute together.

Erm, wouldn't the term "Collideshipping" be more fitting for AshxBianca? They DO collide more often than Ash and Barry lol. Barry did appear before Bianca, but I would still use that term for Ash and Bianca instead.

pretty sure collideshipping was coined before bianca even existed... it may be more fitting for them but eh, what can you do?

anyways. gameverse i like twinleafshipping & icedcoffeeshipping (barry/marley). i'm not usually into "childhood friend" ships but barry & dawn are too cute. and he and marley are such polar opposites that i can't help but like the idea of them as a couple. :)

animeverse i kind of enjoy coldcoffeeshipping... not really a big ship of mine but barry's idolization of paul was pretty adorable!

With Bianca.
It could be fun see them two interracting together.

But in gameverse I sort of twinleafship.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom