• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Cynthia with?

So, who would you ship her with?

• Champ-Chomp/SignatureShipping (Garchomp)

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • FairHairedShipping (Barry)

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • GirlPowerShipping (Dawn)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • BecomingShipping (Gallade)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BegrudgementShipping (Charon)

• ChampionArcShipping (Lance, Steven Stone, and Wallace)

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • ChildChampShipping (Max (anime))

• CreationLegendShipping (Arceus)

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • EyeCandyShipping (Palmer)

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • MizuhikiShipping (Cyrus)

Votes: 15 15.0%
  • I don't ship Cynthia

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Other (leave in comments)

Votes: 28 28.0%

• Total voters
I ship her with Dawn (I kind of twist their ages in my mind). I've seen some great fanart for this pairing.

I totally pair her with Dawn/Hikari. XD I like yuri/same-sex relationships, lol. X3 GirlpowerShipping ftw~

Let's See, I don't support ship between human & pokemon
Max, Dawn, Charon, Berry is too young
Palmer is married & has a child
Cyrus too old and he is a bad guy
So I guess I have to go with Championarcshipping
But cause they are champion does not mean they are wealthy of Cynthia
I have to know what kind of relation Cynthia has with each champion
Plus Lussian is good candicate, How could U leave him out
The problem is that Cynthia never shown with a man around her age
We have no idea about any of her male friend (non E4 or Champion). If only we get to see her with a male friend of her
U know while sleeping I had a idea
I thought what if Celebi or Dialga send Ash to past again & he met a young Cynthia who at the end fall in love with him
Even dou it will never be a cannon but still I kind a love the idea of cynthia's past self was in love with Ash

Saturn, for no real reason other than I like the potential for romantic drama. Sometimes I ship her with Dawn, also.

I would Ship Cynthia with Nando, simply because they both have a rather positive and calm demeanor in most situations and both have a love and respect for legends and stories. They also keep a positive and calm attitude when they are battling, and are not nearly as loud about their confidence as the rest of the trainers we see. Most everyone in the anime screams "YOU ARE THE MOST BADASS POKEMON IN THE WORLD! AH BUHLEAF IN JU SO LETS WEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!" but Nando and Cynthia just keep quiet except when calling attacks.

I would ship Nando with a lot of characters though, so don't take me for a diehard CynthiaxNando please, I just like the idea XD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom