• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Title^

• PaulxDawn (Ikarishipping)

Votes: 42 13.8%
  • AshxDawn (Pearlshipping)

Votes: 70 23.0%
  • KennyxDawn (Penguinshipping)

Votes: 50 16.4%
  • BarryxDawn (Twinleafshipping)

Votes: 26 8.6%
  • ZoeyxDawn (Appealshipping)

Votes: 32 10.5%
  • MayxDawn (SapphirePearlshipping)

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Other or none (If other, which one?)

Votes: 71 23.4%

• Total voters
Iris fan #1
Reaction score
Since the other thread was closed, I decided to make a new one ^^

Dawn actually has a lot of good choises :3 I'll say Ikarishipping.

Reaction score
I ship Dawn mostly with Kenny! <3 I just love those two togehter. X3
My second favourite Dawn ship would probably be Heattag. and closely followed by Appeal.

Iris fan #1
Reaction score
NO I forgot Dawn and Conway?! I hate myself.

Reaction score
Ash, hands down. Their interactions are remarkable since they've met, and it will continue on during the journey, together or not.

grass princess
Reaction score
Barry, Conway, May, Lyra, Misty, Paul and Ursula.

I think that's it.

Last edited:
Pokemon & CoD Fan
Reaction score
I ship Dawn with Conway. It's WIN and their dynamic is unique and amazing.

mientes
Reaction score
Hikari is one of the interesting characters that I don't overly prefer one shipping to another. My absolute favorite is definitely

1. Twinleafshipping

with

2. Ikarishipping. DON'T ASK ME HOW I STARTED TO LIKE IT. Omg, I used to hate this ship with a passion, thinking it was utter crack, but then I started thinking and I see it. However, the fan base for this pairing seems to have no grasp of either Shinji or Hikari as characters, which still puts me off the ship somewhat.
3. Heattagshipping. Kouhei is awesome. 'Nuff said.
4. Penguinshipping. This is more one-sided, yeah, but I can't help but want to root for poor Kengo, because it's so obvious that he's been in love with Hikari all his life. He's a really simple guy which makes him a wholly boring character, but this scenario plays out more often in real life.
5. Cavaliershipping. idk, but I REALLY like this. I can think of Hikari as the girl who writes "Shigeru loves Hikari" on her notebooks and stuff like that, and she's infatuated with him because he's a poet and a researcher and a (mostly) better battler than Satoshi... Which makes her appear as a lovesick girl almost, but Shigeru would laugh it off as being cute and then be all romantic-like
6. Sapphirepearlshipping.
7. Stockingsshipping.
8. Oystershipping.
9. Appealshipping.

The last four...I cannot go without my yuri <3

Numbers 1-5 I pretty much all like equally, LOL, except twinleaf a little more than the others..

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not exactly a shipper, but I'd say Penguinshipping.
XD

I mean, Kenny has the same starter as her, calls her cute nicknames, and makes her mad a lot. I just feel like they belong. XD

ssp

shooting star
Reaction score
Ash all the way:crush: (as if my avator didn't speak for itself) The chemestrey there is just gold

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I ship her with Cynthia and Cyrus, thanks to a cute piece of fan art on DeviantArt. I'm a man who loves crackships, and that's a really cool one.

Also, TwinleafShipping. Poor girl needs a break from pedophile stalkers some time?

Last edited: