• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Dawn with?

Title^

• PaulxDawn (Ikarishipping)

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • AshxDawn (Pearlshipping)

Votes: 74 23.3%
  • KennyxDawn (Penguinshipping)

Votes: 51 16.1%
  • BarryxDawn (Twinleafshipping)

Votes: 27 8.5%
  • ZoeyxDawn (Appealshipping)

Votes: 35 11.0%
  • MayxDawn (SapphirePearlshipping)

Votes: 13 4.1%
  • Other or none (If other, which one?)

Votes: 73 23.0%

• Total voters

Jugon

Iris fan #1
Reaction score
Since the other thread was closed, I decided to make a new one ^^

Dawn actually has a lot of good choises :3 I'll say Ikarishipping.

I ship Dawn mostly with Kenny! <3 I just love those two togehter. X3
My second favourite Dawn ship would probably be Heattag. and closely followed by Appeal.

Ash, hands down. Their interactions are remarkable since they've met, and it will continue on during the journey, together or not.

Hikari is one of the interesting characters that I don't overly prefer one shipping to another. My absolute favorite is definitely

1. Twinleafshipping

with

2. Ikarishipping. DON'T ASK ME HOW I STARTED TO LIKE IT. Omg, I used to hate this ship with a passion, thinking it was utter crack, but then I started thinking and I see it. However, the fan base for this pairing seems to have no grasp of either Shinji or Hikari as characters, which still puts me off the ship somewhat.
3. Heattagshipping. Kouhei is awesome. 'Nuff said.
4. Penguinshipping. This is more one-sided, yeah, but I can't help but want to root for poor Kengo, because it's so obvious that he's been in love with Hikari all his life. He's a really simple guy which makes him a wholly boring character, but this scenario plays out more often in real life.
5. Cavaliershipping. idk, but I REALLY like this. I can think of Hikari as the girl who writes "Shigeru loves Hikari" on her notebooks and stuff like that, and she's infatuated with him because he's a poet and a researcher and a (mostly) better battler than Satoshi... Which makes her appear as a lovesick girl almost, but Shigeru would laugh it off as being cute and then be all romantic-like
6. Sapphirepearlshipping.
7. Stockingsshipping.
8. Oystershipping.
9. Appealshipping.

The last four...I cannot go without my yuri <3

Numbers 1-5 I pretty much all like equally, LOL, except twinleaf a little more than the others..

Last edited:
I'm not exactly a shipper, but I'd say Penguinshipping.
XD

I mean, Kenny has the same starter as her, calls her cute nicknames, and makes her mad a lot. I just feel like they belong. XD

Ash all the way:crush: (as if my avator didn't speak for itself) The chemestrey there is just gold

I ship her with Cynthia and Cyrus, thanks to a cute piece of fan art on DeviantArt. I'm a man who loves crackships, and that's a really cool one.

Also, TwinleafShipping. Poor girl needs a break from pedophile stalkers some time?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom