• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship iris with?

Who do you like iris with

• ash

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • cilan

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • paul

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • barry

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • misty

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • gary

• may

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • dawn

• hilga

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • other

Votes: 10 32.3%

• Total voters
Uhhh, not anyone in particular :|

I do ship her with Cheren in-game, but for anime, I like negaishipping and well-written wishfulshipping.

However, I like advance/cafemocha shippings way much more than I like negai or wishful...so I'm still trying to decide, haha.

I ship her with Ash and Dora the Explorer. That's pretty much it.

Nobody really, although I am partial to Iris/Cilan, even though there are no hints or anything.

Reminds me of a new version of Gymshipping, (which was Misty/Brock).

I ship Iris with Ash, I just think they are cute together and have great chemistry on screen.

Cilan, fo' sho. Continuing my trend of pairing Ash's female travelling companions with green-haired guys. Which is a complete coincidence, and a pretty bizarre one at that.

Dento! :-D Big Wishfulshipper here ;-)

My first EVER reason was just a joke because they reminded me of Ruby and Sapphire from PokeSpe XD but now it turned into my favorite pairing

Nobody really, although I am partial to Iris/Cilan, even though there are no hints or anything.

Reminds me of a new version of Gymshipping, (which was Misty/Brock).

:p There's hints for ANY ship if you set out to look for them (well with the exception of nevermet and crossovers..but you can still find similarities and stuff)

Last edited:
Cilan :-D (platonic)

Hilda (as friends)

Possibly Bianca (as friends)

Bianca.
Hilbert.
Cilan.

That's all, all game based.

I sort of ship her with Cilan, anime-wise too, but I don't really like their anime persona's.

Last edited:
It's kind of funny: so far, it's looking like, for the first time, Ash won't be the most popular choice for pairing with the girl who's travelling with him.

I don't ship her with anyone. BW hasn't been running long enough for me to have picked up on any real connection like that. I never support ships on randomness. The only ships I support are Poke, Contest and Penguin and that's based on my interpretation of little things that have happened in the anime that I consider 'shippy'

Nobody. Iris just doesn't seem like the kind of person that would be in a relationship.

I just ship her with Ash and Cilan. I'd be happier if she was with Ash though :p
Posted via Mobile Device

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom