• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Iris with?

Who do you ship Iris with?

• NegaiShipping (Ash x Iris)

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • WishfulShipping (Dento x Iris)

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • FlavescentShipping (Shooti x Iris)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (please list)

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kixew

Mijumaru! OK!
Reaction score
Best Wishes has started, and now the group has joined together. Who will you be shipping Iris with?

So far I ship Iris with Ash. They just look so adorable together. They even have a lot of cute scenes together and a few hints so far, so that's definitely a plus.

But if Dento/Iris starts being pushed...

I want to wait and see how she interacts with Dento or other characters before deciding my fave ship for her.

I ship Dent and Iris...sorry guys but after pokemon 2000 I will always be a pokeshipper :p

I'm leaning towards WishfulShipping (Iris&Dento), but I find NegaiShipping (Iris&Ash) pretty cute too. c:

Wishfulshipping for me!!
Iris and Dent has something quite the match!!

I really like Wishfulshipping the most but Shooti and Iris seem like a really good pairing to me too. I'll see when I watch the show who I'm going to ship her with.

FlavescentShipping is okay for now. I may end up hating it though. Depends on what's done with it.

I like Iris/Shinji and Iris/Jun. I'm hoping to start liking far more Iris ships as time goes on.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom