• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship jimmy/gold with?

who do you ship jimmy with?

• marina

Votes: 14 50.0%
  • lyra

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • may

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • vincent

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ash

• dawn

• silver

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • zoey

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • other/none (please specifiy)

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
Reaction score
no offence to anyone, but i'm creating this poll to see how many shippers here ship jimmy with someone elese besides marina. i'm not hating on questshipping,ok.

I got a couple of shipping that I paired with Jimmy (Kenta) and Gold. Personally I support these four shipping the most. Most of them are nevermet shipping:

-Jimmy x May
-Jimmy x Kelly
-Gold x Sapphire
-Gold x White

I used to support Questshipping (Anime) before but now these days I kind of lost interest of this pairing.

These are the Jimmy/Gold shippings I support:

Jimmy x May
Gold x Silver
Gold x Sapphire

wow, there's other jimmy/may shippers here besides me

i support
jimmy/lyra
jimmy/may
gold/sapphire
gold/yellow
ethan/dawn
ethan/leaf
ethan/may

wow, there's other jimmy/may shippers here besides me

Nope your not the only one. I got into it ever since May went to Johto for her Pokemon contest. Sure its a nevermet pairing but I still love it no matter what^^

Not only with May, I also paired Jimmy/Gold up with with a couple of pokemon as well

Jimmy x Gardevoir
Jimmy x Lopunny
Gold x Gardevoir
Gold x Zoroark

Anime: Jimmy x Lyra. Ethan x Lyra

Pokespe: Gold x Silver, Gold x Red, Gold x Blue (female).

Golden Boys: Gold x Black, Gold x Chris, Gold x Bugsy, Gold x Whitney.

Games: Ethan x Lyra, Ethan x Marill.

I don't know how I missed this, I don't read the Pokemon manga but I did see the special and have to say I like him with Marina, I just thought they looked really cute together. They had some really nice scenes together too.

*cough* Needs Red *cough*

But he's also cute with May I guess. They could have children with gravity defying hair. :-D

I never even considered Jimmy and/or Gold with both Mays until now. D8 They do look sorta cute together!

Jimmy/Vincent for the win, though. Because I support Marina/Eugene. Which is insanely odd, since I despise Kris/Eusine. D8

Apart for Jimmy/Marina, I usually ship:

Pokemon Special:
Gold/Silver & Gold/Red (I consider Gold/Cristal has the same as Jimmy/Marina)

Game:
Ethan/Lyra

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom