• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship Lyra with?

GoldeenTail

wats a user title
Reaction score
We had one for Misty, May, and Dawn. Our second gen IV girl need some attetion. Yes she's from Gen IV shut it up the front door. For games and anime Lyra only, I have my reason for not counting Crsytal.

Since I only ship her in the games, my list is short:

SoulSilver
GreenBadge
Lyra/Red
Lyra/Lance
Lyra/Leaf - Only Lyra yuri pairing I ship so far.
HeartSoul

Yuck I called her Lyra.

Last edited:
In the games I ship her with Silver and Ethan. I think I may be leaning toward Silver, though. I also ship her with Black for no reason except for the ship's crackiness and cuteness.

In the anime I ship her with Khoury. Cute and close to canon if you ask me.

In the anime I very slightly ship her with Dawn, but that's it.

In the games I ship her with Whitney, Jasmine, Misty, Petrel... I kinda-sorta like her with Lance/Silver/Irwin too, but mostly for aesthetics. Whitney would probably be my favorite choice, mostly for her gym antics and the amusing Pokeathlon scene.

I choose more ships in games so far I've edcided

Lyra x Ethan
Lyra x Red
Lyra x Silver
Lyra x Lance
Lyra x Blue

As for anime

Lyra x Ash
Lyra x Corey

Only two that seems possible since she's crushing on both of 'em

I loves me some Lyra yuri. Dawn x Lyra, Misty x Lyra, May x Lyra... <3

AND MARINA X LYRA.

I also love her with Khoury (so adorable) and Barry (just because Barry > everything).

In-game, I ship her with Silver.

Last edited:
Hm...
I ship her with Ethan, Leaf and Brendan in the game, and Ash and Barry in the anime.

In the games:
Silver!!!!

In the anime:
.....I dont ship her in the anime o_O

Silver.
Dawn.
Ethan.
Red.
Green.
Leaf.
Lance.
Proton.
Whitney.
Jasmine.
..Kris.

Psychological selfcest FTW

Silver, Lance, Red, Green, Brock('cause he's a pimp like that), and Gary.
Pretty much all the guys I'd ship myself with. But I mainly ship her with Silver.

Myself

Lyra/Leaf
Lyra/May
Lyra/Dawn

Not really much else |||D I just like Lyra in general

I would ship Lyra with Khoury, because I like Johtofesta Shipping.
250px-Lyra_Khoury_winking.jpg

I think she already like's him anyway.
(picture is from link http://archives.bulbagarden.net/med...ury_winking.jpg/250px-Lyra_Khoury_winking.jpg

i ship her with bill and lambda mainly, but also janine, clair, morty, red, and a bunch of other people :x
also i love the ethan/silver/lyra OT3 <3

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom