• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship May with?

What do you ship for May?

• Advance [Ash/May]

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Contest [Drew/May]

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • SapphirePearl [Dawn/May]

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Image [Misty/May]

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Hoenn [Brendon/May]

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • Other [Please specify]

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
Contest FTW!!!

May/Drew is the best May shipping.
Since I'm also a Pokeshipper I'm NOT shipping advance.
I just CAN'T STAND yaoi and yuri shippings.
so yeah contest FTW.

Contest. AniMay seemed to be more interested in Drew then Ash, since he was taking an active approach. If we were talking about the games, I'd've gone with Brendan, though.

Drew came off as verbally abusive toward May. Seriously, May deserves better. She deserves...Ash :idea: Advance is defintly the best May shipping! So cute! <3

In the anime, Drew, although I don't mind AdvanceShipping. In the games, Steven, although I also think she and Wally would make a cute couple. :3

I believe in Contest-Shipping, although Advance-Shipping is really good as well. But I had to vote Contest, as I believe in Misty x Ash.

Mainly: HoennChampionshipping (May x Steven Stone)

Side: Hoennshipping, Contestshipping

Advanceshipping always has been and always will be my main 'ship. I think they compliment each other really well, are great friends, and have a solid foundation for a lasting relationship together. I love their interactions, and the possibilities they have down the road as a couple. I think they would just work out perfectly.

If I did have to pick another 'ship it would be Hoennshipping, mostly because of Breezy's fics from Serebii that got me into it. In the games it kinda sucked.

I like the idea of Sapphirepearlshipping, mostly from a one-sided (from Dawn's side) perspective. I think it's cute how she'd idolize May.

I also like Kelly/May. If May ever got bored of guys, that's totally where she'd go.

I also like Hoenshipping and Imageshipping ..
but Contestshipping would be one of my favorite May shipping..

Drew. Partially because they're cute together and seem to have a nice blend of rivalry/friendship but also because he is HAWT. XD

I can settle for Brendan though (but I guess that's mostly for the games since I don't think he existed in the anime).

None of the choices on the poll, really. I ship her with Harley~ cookieshipping and James~ firebirdshipping. <3

Back
Top Bottom