• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship May with?

What do you ship for May?

• Advance [Ash/May]

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Contest [Drew/May]

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • SapphirePearl [Dawn/May]

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Image [Misty/May]

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Hoenn [Brendon/May]

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • Other [Please specify]

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
Hoenn! <3 I'm such a sucker for hero x heroine the majority of the time. I'm even more of a fan of their manga counter parts, Ruby x Sapphire with FranticShipping. :p

Contestshipping! <3
May and Drew are cute together :-D
plus there are more hints in the shows, with drew giving may flowers even having an episode for the two of them. (Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut)

I'd say my main shipping as far as May is concerned in the Anime, is FoodShipping (May/Tyson). Short-lived, but rather sweet.

I am disturbed by the lack of either NewRivalShipping (WallyxMay) or HoennChampionShipping (StevenxMay) on this poll...

I personally OTP NewRivalShipping, since May and Wally are just so cute together, but I also like HoennChampionShipping as it has some intriguing possibilities and I once read a really good fanfic about it. HoennShipping is fine, too.

Anime-wise, out of the choices on the poll I'd say I lean more towards AdvanceShipping, but I haven't seen that many of the Hoenn episodes or movies. I also find CookieShipping (HarleyxMay) both intriguing and hilarious.

Contest. (As usual, I can´t explain why I ship something. It simply happens.)

In games, HoennChampion. But in this case is May definitelly older than 10. It would be weird otherwise.

For me it's Ash, but I don't mind even if it is Drew or Steven.. Advance because I like them as a couple in general regardless of the hints we have in the series, contest because I've nothing against Drew and the anime showed that he has a crush on May with all those roses and stuff.

CONTESTSHIPPING!
...so maybe I'm biased. It's my OTP. All of my fondest moments came from it. Anime-verse I also ship her with Barry as well, for the lolz. I also ship her with Wally.

I ship Haruka's original game version with Yuuki.

I ship her manga counterpart, Sapphire, with Ruby.

I ship her anime counterpart with no one.

With Sanji from the 4Kids One Piece dub, obviously.

"See guy, May's like da lollipop. I'm like da stinkin' fish. Togetha, we make one mean combo."

Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom