• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you ship May with?

What do you ship for May?

• Advance [Ash/May]

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Contest [Drew/May]

Votes: 131 51.6%
  • SapphirePearl [Dawn/May]

Votes: 31 12.2%
  • Image [Misty/May]

Votes: 20 7.9%
  • Hoenn [Brendon/May]

Votes: 54 21.3%
  • Other [Please specify]

Votes: 39 15.4%
  • None

Votes: 10 3.9%

• Total voters
I've put May with both Ash and Drew so far in my writing, and have plans to have her with Brendan.

Though my favorite is Ash and May of course. :D

I vote Contestshipping as it is close to canon with obvious hints. At first I used to ship Hoennshipping but now Contestshipping caught my attention.

AdvancedShipping Ash x May. I just never really liked Drew as a love rival.

AdvancedShipping Ash x May. I just never really liked Drew as a love rival.
Well it's your opinion but contestshipping makes more sense to me than advancedshipping. I think I like love rival shipping.

Well it's your opinion but contestshipping makes more sense to me than advancedshipping. I think I like love rival shipping.

I'm not much for shipping competitors. Also Drew has just a bit too much condescendence and smug edgeness to work in my opinion.

I like the following May-ships:-

Advanceshipping- It's cute and sweet and just really wholesome. I love it a lot!

Contestshipping- The whole rivalry aspect is fun and cute. This is a really interesting ship.

Imageshipping- Two of my favourite girls together, what's not to like about it. This ship just has so much potential, I can't stop thinking about it.

SapphirePearlshipping- It's really adorable, and I loved how they had became good friends. Another cute ship.

CrimsonVelvetshipping- Okay, I know this is a nevermet ship, but I think May and Serena have a lot in common and would make for a nice, sweet pairing.

Brunetshipping- Another nevermet ship. Honestly, the only reason I ship May and Gary is because they are both among my favs, and I like to ship my favs with each other. And I love imagining how it would have been had they met in canon. They could have at least become good friends lol.

So, yeah, I multi-ship May a lot. She is one of my huge favs and a shipping bicycle lol.

I'm not much for shipping competitors. Also Drew has just a bit too much condescendence and smug edgeness to work in my opinion.
Yep he can be smug and edgy sometimes to May but he can be good to May as shown in the anime.

I like the hoenn games, but I wish I could by luxury balls, the only legit way to do it is with pokemon contest, and I am not going to spend 10,000 hours doing pokemon contests to win with a pokemon that has won a master ranked contest, just to get one luxury ball so I can get a crobat easier!

ContestShipping forever, it was the first thing I shipped in this fandom, and it's still my favorite ship in pokémon. It's one of the few shippings (Besides the canon ones) that really have hints that are more than simple assumptions. They obviously like each other, but because they're teenagers and this is Pokémon we never saw any resolution and probable never will, but I'll always believe that they ended up together.

When I was a kid and I saw the scene on the beach after the Grand Festival I really thought they were going to kiss, and when they didn't I was sure they would at some point, or at least that they would confess their feelings. Now I know that something like that will probably never happen, not even the very adult couple of Kukui and Burnet had a kiss on screen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom