• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship Paul with?

Who do you ship Paul with?

• Dawn(ikarishipping)

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Zoey(againistshipping)

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Lyra(Shatteredshipping

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ursula(Mockshipping)

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Ash(Comashipping)

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Barry(Coldcoffeshipping)

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • other(please specify)

Votes: 23 21.5%

• Total voters
I ship OutCry :3

Paul would respect May for being a strong trainer, and may change his look on contests, and May would just love his bad boy attitude. Obaby

*looks at poll options*

Wow, I didn't even know that Paul x Lyra existed O_O

Comashipping is my OTP, so yeah...
I also like Coldcoffeeshipping and Evashipping (Paul x Reggie, brotherly love, not that nasty kinky stuff >_>)

No one.

I ship him with no one, though I have Shatteredshipping, and Methaneshipping interest.

I'd seriously sooner see Paul being asexual than anything else, but that doesn't prevent me from shipping the doucheturd anyway.

So yeah. Comashipping, natural. So many awkward moments with Ash. ColdCoffeeshipping, of course. Barry is undeniably gay for Paul whether the latter gives a damn or not. Ikarishipping... because it's a fun idea in concept, even though the show barely gave anything for it and realistically Paul would hate girls like Dawn, but I think it would still be a hoot. I'm a shameless CarbonCopyshipper because Paul and Silver together are hot and I won't hear anything otherwise.

Uh... chalk me up for Veilstoneshipping too, I guess. God, why do Paul and Conway have to mesh so well. Freaks me the fuck out. Evashipping is amusing for obvious reasons. I kinda do like Hollowshipping if only because I thought Brock had very amusing interactions with Paul, for what little we got.

And I'm totally all for one-sided WhiteTruthshipping. Because why wouldn't Paul think that Cynthia's totally awesome and hot despite not admitting to it (which is not at all surprising)?

I'm not much of a Paul fan, but I do ship him with Barry or Zoey.

Comashipping for sure. But I like putting him with Barry too. But Comashipping still wins for me.

Dawn would make forth cute oppositeness, Ash would call forth oppsite funnyness, and Barry equals hilarity. Mostly those 3 characters

I'll go with... erm... uh... well... that one-shot character from season 1 ep 9.

Giselle? Wow, I would have never thought...perhaps that could end up being cute. Oh, I don't know if you're being serious or not though ^^

Thanks Shinneth for reminding me that I'm also a bit of a hollow and whitetruth shipper...Both like to give Paul much needed advice, and I wish they could've interacted more.

I ship him with Dawn even though it probably won't happen. I just think it's adorable and I like the expression opposites attract.

Well, Ash most of all. I just adore Comashipping to pieces. It was the first Ash ship I really got into, and in return it remained my favorite Paul ship no matter how much of a LBD he became.

To a lesser extent I ship him with Reggie, Saturn, Cyrus, Misty (Misty tops, trufact), Roark, Riley, Byron, Volkner, Conway, Nando, Drew, Silver, and Shooti. And...Dawn for aesthetics only. ...I think that's all. Ash is definitely the main character I ship him with though.

far too many...

Whitetruth, Novel, Outcry, (Has Shinji/Shooti been named yet?), (Same with Shinji/Iris), Mock to name a few.

But in reality this guy is probably going to spend his life alone.

Giselle? Wow, I would have never thought...perhaps that could end up being cute. Oh, I don't know if you're being serious or not though ^^

Thanks Shinneth for reminding me that I'm also a bit of a hollow and whitetruth shipper...Both like to give Paul much needed advice, and I wish they could've interacted more.
interesting couple, but i'd presonally prefer her with gary.

Hmmm…Paul and Ursula would go something like this because I always wanted a meet-and-greet between those two; Ursula could be bashing Dawn with harsh words, and then Paul comes up and does the same to Ash, they look at each other and go "You don't like him/her either?" and the rest would be history haha.

For Dawn, let’s put it this way; Paul is going to Snowpoint to re-challenge Brandon (Zoey might be up there as well… *hint). So, he is still going to be in Sinnoh the same as Dawn as far as we know. I don’t know maybe he’ll go back to Veilstone after beating Brandon (hopefully it happens it will give him a piece of mind again or a purpose). Perhaps, Dawn will be on her way to Hearthome and will go make a visit to see Maylene first to check in on her friend, and meet up with Paul???? I don’t know the possibilities are endless.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom