• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship Paul with?

Who do you ship Paul with?

• Dawn(ikarishipping)

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Zoey(againistshipping)

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Lyra(Shatteredshipping

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ursula(Mockshipping)

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Ash(Comashipping)

Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Barry(Coldcoffeshipping)

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • other(please specify)

Votes: 23 21.5%

• Total voters
Dawn is the best choice for him, in my opinion. But after the Sinnoh league I really got warmed with ComaShipping.
Nyaa, I still prefer Ikari :)

AgainstShipping feels like the best possible choice, IMO. It's the best aesthetic-wise, but Zoey wouldn't take Paul's crap. From there Zoey could end up getting through to Paul's heart... <3 /Hopeless Dreaming

But NovelShipping (Paul x Misty) is smexy. I think it's my crack!OTP for the anime. Mock is awesome, too, but only because of Ursula.

far too many...

Whitetruth, Novel, Outcry, (Has Shinji/Shooti been named yet?), (Same with Shinji/Iris), Mock to name a few.

But in reality this guy is probably going to spend his life alone.

shinji/iris is called blackdiamondshipping

Hmmm…Paul and Ursula would go something like this because I always wanted a meet-and-greet between those two; Ursula could be bashing Dawn with harsh words, and then Paul comes up and does the same to Ash, they look at each other and go "You don't like him/her either?" and the rest would be history haha.
agreed!:ksmile:

AgainstShipping feels like the best possible choice, IMO. It's the best aesthetic-wise, but Zoey wouldn't take Paul's crap. From there Zoey could end up getting through to Paul's heart... <3 /Hopeless Dreaming

But NovelShipping (Paul x Misty) is smexy. I think it's my crack!OTP for the anime. Mock is awesome, too, but only because of Ursula.

my fave paul ship is mockshipping but i do like againist and novel too.

Coma, Coldcoffee, and Ikari.

& I ship them all pretty evenly, except for the fact that Coma was my original, so I'm a bit more loyal to it than the others.

It got my poll vote. <3

shinji/iris is called blackdiamondshipping

agreed!:ksmile:

my fave paul ship is mockshipping but i do like againist and novel too.

Well, when I wrote that it didn't have a name but thanks anyway... acutally do you have any confirmation that that is the name since... http://slivermoon602.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=blackdiamondshipping#/d308xkl and http://hikariangel85.deviantart.com/gallery/12211604#/d35hgo5 say too different things and when I checked here http://incompletelove.webs.com/listam.htm that name was none-existant.

Also I didn't list it last time but I like eva enougth to mention it here.

I ship Shinji with Satoshi, Kasumi, Jun, & Takeshi. There's probably more but those are my main Shinji!Ships.

The first two or my favorites. ;D

the best "real" shipping for paul is Novel (him and misty)

but i always ship him with my made up character "Alexis"

Last edited by a moderator:
I ship him with Ash and now Dento; the latter for fantasies.

I also ship him with myself but that doesnt count.

Coldcoffee for me, thanks. It's just so..adorable, ya know?

Barry being so ultra-hyper and so totally into Paul. And Paul being reluctant to admit his attraction to this boy he finds so annoying and.....ah. Just SO CUTE.

Ikarishipping is one of my favorite shippings. The other ones make no sense to me.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom