• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship within pokemon?

1. Azumarill x Lucario x Slurpuff x Scorbunny
  2. Braixen x Sylveon x White Kyurem x Lugia x Chikorita x Oshawott
  3. Minun x Glaceon x Luxio x Mudkip x Kirlia x Raichu x Poipole x Suicune x Celebi
  4. Steenee x Azumarill x Alcremie x Sylveon x Shaymin
  5. Meloetta x Jirachi x Pikachu
  6. Raboot x Manaphy x Happiny x Meowth x Mudkip
  7. Axew x Pichu x Espeon x Vanillite
  8. Mew x Snorlax x Stufful x Slurpuff
  9. Wobbuffet x Gengar x Espurr x Togedemaru
  10. Grookey x Meowstic x Dragonite x Primarina
  11. Cyndaquil x Umbreon x Togepi x Litten x Frosmoth
  12. Lycanroc x Smoochum x Mime Jr. x Riolu
  13. Plusle x Igglybuff x Bulbasaur
  14. Cinderace x Morpeko x Minun
  15. Raichu x Celebi x Wigglytuff x Roselia x Braixen

Game:

N x Touko/Hilda (Ferriswheelshipping)
Lillie x Mizuki/Moon (Mostly in SM because USUM's story sucks lol)
Silver x Kotone/Lyra (Soulsilvershipping)
Silver x Kris (Redemptionshipping - for retro nostalgia)
Mitsuru/Wally x Haruka/May (cute blushing!)
Zinnia/Higana x Haruka/May
Gloria x Bede
Serena x Emma/Matiere (maybe Serena can share her bottomless wardrobe with the poor homeless girl who is dressed in rags)

Volkner/Denzi x Flint/Oba
Archie/Aogiri x Shelly/Izumi
Lusamine x Mohn (sad story :cry:)

Spin-off games:

Grovyle x Celebi (PMD2 - cried at the end)
Gengar x Gardevoir (PMD - mostly platonic for... reasons)
Protagonist x Partner (PMD2 - also platonic for reasons lol)
Virizion x Emolga (Gates to infinity - pretty funny ship that is actually somewhat canon)

It's hard to ship silent self-insert protagonists so I just ship them with my favorite characters. :p I wish BW1 had actual dialogue options.

Anime:

Satoshi x Serena (Amourshipping)
Satoshi x Hikari (Pearlshipping)
Satoshi x Kasumi (Pokeshipping)
Musashi x Koujiro (Rocketshipping)
Pikachu x Buneary (cute!)
Pikachu x Piplup (lol)
Ai/Amber x Mewtwo (platonic of course)

Manga:

Silver x Blue (Chosenshipping)
Akari x Akira (How I became a Pokémon card - rare ship with a canon transgender character!)
Ruby x Sapphire (for some reason I liked it better when it wasn't canon...)

I once wrote a trilogy of Blue x Red fluff stories lol. I used to ship them so hard, though that's waned a bit in recent years. These days, I am all about SlumberingWealdShipping (Victor x Hop x Victor) and [everyone] x Hau because Sunshine Boy deserves love lol.

I'm not an active shipper or anything, but the two pairs that I would be most interested in seeing are Jessie x James (I love them so much!!) and Drew x May. both fit each other so well imo, and May's rivarly/connection with Drew was especially well written in that her story didn't just revolve around a love interest. she had her own goals and worked hard to achieve them, and strengthened her bond with Drew along the way. it was very well done ✿♥‿♥✿

I don't usually ship characters, but I made an exception for N and Hilbert (IsshuShipping) when I played White. I mean, N pretty much takes your player character on a ferris wheel date. From then on I started imagining that he had romantic feelings for my character, which helped make the game's story all the more memorable and meaningful. It was so sad seeing N pining for his missing friend/lover in White 2, and being unable to do anything about it because I wasn't playing as the same character anymore.

Hmm...

Anime (Human) Ships:

Ash/Misty
Ash/Serena
Ash/Go
Ash/Dawn
Ash/Anabel
Ash/Lana
Brock/Olivia
Misty/Tracey
Jessie/James
May/Drew
Lillie/Mallow

Anime (Mon) Ships:
Pikachu/Buneary
Pikachu/(Go's)Raichu
Meowth/(May's) Skitty (Lol)
Snivy/Oshawott
Oshawott/Piplup (lol)
Greninja/Braixen
(Ash's) Incineroar/Primarina
Zarude/Celebi

Game (Human) Ships:
Red/Leaf
Red/Blue
Ethan/Kris/Lyra
Brendan/May
Wally/May
Archie/Shelly
Dawn/Barry
N/Hilda
Bianca/Cheren
Hugh/Rosa
Serena/Calem
Selene/Lillie
Elios/Lillie
Hau/Lillie
Selene/Gladion
Guzma/Plumeria
Anabel/Looker
Hop/Gloria
Marnie/Gloria
Allister/Gloria
Leon/Sonia
Leon/Raihan
Raihan/Nessa
Sonia/Nessa
Melony/Kabu
Rose/Oleana

Game (Mon) Ships:
Grovyle/Celebi (PMD)
Gengar/Gardevoir (PMD)
Loudred/Sunflora (PMD)
Greninja/Froslass (Fanart)
Greninja/Inteleon (Fanart)
Inteleon/Cinderace (and Scorbunny/Sobble and Raboot/Drizzile) (Fanart)
Grimmsnarl/Hatterene (Impidimp/Hattena and Morgrem/Hattrem) (Fanart)
Lopunny/Cinderace (and Buneary/Scorbunny/Raboot) (Fanart)
Inteleon/Primarina (and Drizzile/Brionne) (Fanart)
Scizor/Lurantis (Fanart)
Rillaboom/Obstagoon/Toxtricity (kinda canon but also Fanart)

Manga Ships:
Red/Yellow
Red/Green (Girl)
Blue/Green
Red/Misty
Jessie/James (Electric Tale of Pikachu)
Ruby/Sapphire
Black/White
Bianca/Cheren
Hugh/Whitely
Shield/Marnie
Sword/Marvin

I think that's all of them??

Last edited:
While I don't necessarily ship, I do have some pairings that I think of like "oh, that's pretty cute/cool."

Which are:
- Brendan x May
- Cheren x Bianca
- Victor x Marnie
- Leon x Sonia
- Leon x Raihan
- Rose x Oleana
- Skyla x Elesa
- Elio x Lillie
- Sonia x Nessa
- Flint x Volkner
- Ruby x Sapphire (From the manga)

When I was younger I was also into Red x Blue (the girl) from the manga but that really changed a lot over the years.

May x Drew
Jessie x James
Ash x Misty
Cilan x Burgundy
Blanca x Cheren
Kukui x Burnet (This is canon)
Dawn x Kenny
Dawn x Barry (Just the games)
Faba x Wicke (I know is weird, but they have little moments that make me ship them:wynaut:)
Lana x Sophocles (They also have little moments that make me ship them:wynaut:)
Archie x Shelly
Ash's Bulbasaur x Florinda's Gloom (They were adorable in that episode :bulbaWave:)
Lance x Clair (They ruined it by making them cousins, I'll just pretend they aren't cousins :lapras:)
Riot x Marilyn (A ship from the movies, canon too)
Viola x Grant (We all can say this is canon)
Magearna x Volcanion (You know something was there)
Wigglytuff x Chatot (From the Mystery Dungeon games, this is canon and you can't tell me othewise)
Mewtwo x Genesect (That fall to the earth in the movie was very suspicious :ROFLMAO:)
Brock x Autumn (The only girl i want for Brock)
Rose x Oleana
Leon x Sonia
Nessa x Milo
Tracey x Daisy (It's cute)
Guzma x Plumeria
Clemont's Bunnelby x Serena's Sylveon (It was cute)
Harley x Solidad (I think it's funny, plus they're friends though we never saw them speaking to each other on screen)
Lt. Surge x Erika (This is the most random, I know they never interacted with each other on screen, but they are my favorite gym leaders and I like to pair opposite personalities:wynaut:)
Bruno x Karen (Random too, but like I said before, I like to pair opposite personalities:wynaut:)
Caitlin x Darach (Practically canon)
Red x Yellow (From the Pokémon Adventures manga)
Loudred x Sunflora (Another cute ship from the Mystery Dungeon Games)
Ren x Chrysa (I think it's cute)
Goh x Chloe

Last edited:
Doing my periodic every few years drop in to see where the Eldershippers (Professor Oak/Delia Ketchum) are... we are the oldest of school.

I spent COVID time with the "new" (Sun/Moon/Journeys) Pokemon and fell out of my chair to see that those two were still at it after all these years. (I screamed when she hopped in the Professor's car at the beginning of Journeys and he let her with no problem.) So that sent me to the original episodes to remind myself how we got there. Good times and I love them.

Back
Top Bottom