• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who do you ship within pokemon?

Pikachu210

princess
Reaction score
I ship Ashley and Lillie. This is called AureliaShipping. (edited to correctly name a trans girl, as opposed to deadnaming her.)

Last edited:
I ship Ash and May (advanceshipping)
And yeah I am quite happy that there has been a hint of may in the SM anime... so I keep my hopes up at least.

I'm honestly not much of a shipper, but I do like N x BW Player Character (don't mind the gender, though I lean to Hilda more often).

Um... Let's see...

1. Can OCs be shipped here? (I'll edit this if yes)
2. Can Pokemon Ships be included? (I'll edit this is yes)
3. Here are the human ships I consider canon in my fan series:

SorrityShipping (haha, kind of a mix huh?)
ChessShipping
DualRivalShipping
HoennShipping
HeartSoulShipping
RedemptionShipping
BurningLeafShipping
FortuneShipping
KalosShipping
EclipseShipping
GalarShipping
CalendulaShipping
Barry x Lillie***
Scottie x Bettie*
CookieGrassShipping
LilywaterShipping
ScorchedFlowerShipping**
GlowShipping**
SnowlilyShipping**

*Is there a name for this ship?*
**Partly, rivals with another ship**

In other words, Lillie is in a love square with Barry (counterparts name is Emerald), Kiawe, Sophocles, and Hau.

Okay, let's see, there are way too many actually: -
Palletshipping
Contestshipping
Amourshipping
Pokeshipping
Advanceshipping
Coldcoffeeshipping
Diodeshipping
Gymshipping
Imageshipping
Orangeshipping
FourthWheelshipping
CrimsonVelvetshipping
SapphirePearlshipping
Appealshipping
Negaishipping
Aureliashipping
Jellowshipping
WaterWarriorshipping
Rocketshipping
Zringshipping
FirstFriendshipping
Lagomorphshipping

There are others that I might have forgotten! I am a huge multishipper! :)

Some more that I just now remembered:-
Respectshipping
Arroganceshipping
Cavaliershipping
Brunetteshipping

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, let's see, there are way too many actually: -
Palletshipping
Contestshipping
Amourshipping
Pokeshipping
Advanceshipping
Coldcoffeeshipping
Diodeshipping
Gymshipping
Imageshipping
Orangeshipping
Max x Bonnie
CrimsonVelvetshipping
SapphirePearlshipping
Appealshipping
Negaishipping
Aureliashipping
Jellowshipping
WaterWarriorshipping
Rocketshipping
Zringshipping
FirstFriendshipping
Lagomorphshipping

There are others that I might have forgotten! I am a huge multishipper! :)

The name for Max x Bonnie is FourthWheelShipping.

I don't know the names so I'll just write the characters involved.
Volkner/Flint
Morty/Eusine
Ash/Cilan
Serena/Clemont

I ship mostly protagonist with those around them (for example Ash and the female companions and with characters like Game Lillie, N, and Marnie). However what is probably the most notable here is that I like multi-ships or ships at the same time.

For example Ash and multiple female companions. Imagine names like AdvancedPokeshipping, Pokemourshipping, etc.

I do not commonly ship outside of main characters, with the only real ships outside of protagonists I do being something like Brock and Lucy or, of all things, Delia x Kukui x Burnett. What can I say, I like the idea of the parental subs of Alola AND I like Delia, so it is the obvious solution to me.

i don't watch the anime enough to ship anything other than jessie and james. they're a big fave tho
i used to like N x male bw protag though

Personally, I have a lot. My favourite is Serena x Ash, or Amourshipping. A lot of people say Amourshippers were toxic, and maybe they were but personally I don’t mind what anyone ships and we won’t have problems unless you’re being rude or offending other ships. I also really like Ikarishipping (Dawn x Paul - not common, I know, but I like the whole opposites attract) and Spiceshipping (Kiawe x Mallow)

Back
Top Bottom