• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you think is the biggest stalker from the Pokemon series?

Who is the biggest stalker?

• Team Rocket; Jessie, James, Meowth

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • Brock

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • A Pokemon that follows the group

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • One that is not mentioned on this poll

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters
I admit, Team Rocket. In my mind at least.
Until the Best Wishes series (Which I kind of don't like due to the fact they replaced Brock) they were in pretty much every episode. And they pretty much always met up with Ash and the gang.

Yeah, now I want to change my vote to other because of the ****ing NARRATOR constantly stalking our heroes...

We need a system to change votes in this poll system...

Team rocket has stalked Ash and the gang through Kanto, the Orange Islands, Johto, Hoenn, Kanto again, Sinnoh, and now Unova.

They win.

Special mention for Conway, though.

Conway and Trip. For Trip if you don't believe me watch the ending "Let's Join Hands", the shot of Trip looking at his camera implies he's been following Ash around and taking pictures (the fact he's not in those episodes). Oh that stalker! And Team Rocket.

I'd have to say Team Rocket, since they are always after Pikachu and other Pokemon they've always stalked and followed Ash and his friends around all of the time.

Conway. He sneaks around and listens to Ashs tactics, he shows up behind Dawn all the time during the league. And he has this creepy look.

I kinda want to say Harley O_O ...

Looking at the Hoenn league for example; Max used his Pokenav to look up data on the league's rankings and competitors Pokemon and strategies ok that's legit considering it was to help Ash, but Brock had a book not to write down battle stats but all of the females. While that seems "sort of" harmless he mentioned that he listed the name, location, interests, etc of those girls! Creeper...

Which episode was that?

Team Rocket. For years they've been so obsessed with trying to steal Ash's Pikachu for Giovanni because they think it's "special", when Giovanni doesn't even care about Pikachu in the first place and has always concerned himself with bigger things (like the time he had Mewtwo with him).

team rocket, conway and serena

mostly team rocket though for reasons already stated

Back
Top Bottom