• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe?

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Flannery or perhaps Lorelei but i really like Mars as well =3

Re: Who do you think is the most beautifulest woman character in the Pokemon universe

Winona is the best! and Flannery is right next to her :3

I'm afraid I'm not attracted to pixelated girls.

Beautiful? Winona then. I love her style and grace.

Sabrina or Cynthia.

Fennel. She's smart, curvy, has glasses, and has a bit of a lesbian undertone to her. All positive.

*drool*
Dawn
*drool*

First of all, Erika. She is perfect, perfect face, hair and I absolutely love her kimono. Winona is graceful, love her face and outfit. Jasmine is cute, she has a simple and yet beautiful design. May is also cute and has an awesome taste for clothing. Dawn goes pretty easy on the eyes, especially in her Platinum outfit; I know some people dislike her mini-skirts but I find them pretty cute and audacious, I like how it blends with her sweater blends perfectly with the skirt. I also find Champion!Iris pretty cute in her official artwork, although her dress is a bit over the top. And well, one mustn't forget about Cilan :p

I'm afraid I'm not attracted to pixelated girls.
I'm afraid no one said anything about sexual attraction here. I am not even exactly attracted to women in general, yet I can appreciate the beauty of certain female characters.

Blue from Pokespe. (Or Green, whatever you want to call her.) She really knows how to get around.

Elesa... Maybe that's because of my extensive watching of BW anime at the moment...

I've always thought Lorelei was pretty good-looking.

Defiantly Hilda and Cynthia. Ah, how I love them so. <3

Cynthia, pure and simple.

There's something about that combination of long beautiful blonde hair, that sleek black pantsuit with long tails on the outshirt, the black fur trim, that smile, the one eye uncovered, the intelligence and kindheart she's shown but the determination to stop injustice.

aaaaaa, Jupiter to Musashi mo totemo utsukushii no onnanoko desu.wwww

(self explanatory; I think they are very pretty girls out of all of em)

Last edited:
i like many different poke girls like may from Hoenn, i don't remember her name but one of them was Misty's sisters Caitlin the elite four from B/W, Dawn and Cynthia from Sinnoh, Mallow and Lillie from sun and moon Iris from black and white, Serena and Shauna from Kalos, Chloe from Pokemon Journeys, Galar i would say Sonia and the last one would be the new girl in pokemon Horizons.

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom