• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who do you think will be the champion in this game?

Who will be the champion?

• No one

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Lillie

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Guzma

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Hau

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Player Character from Alternate Dimension

Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Ryuki

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
I doubt its Hau tbh he'll likely be the same like the original challenge you before you take on the league but I definitely feel we need an original champion for the region since the story will be longer and events will change my picks are:

Lillie: again they said things will be different especially from all the evidence plus just because she doesn't have her new outfit till later doesn't mean she can't have Pokemon early on take the anime as example she has a alolan Vulpix very early in it still in her Nihilego inspired outfit which I'm betting was hinting towards her getting it in the games plus she's as usual getting pushed by GF but we'll see on this.

Kahili: I wouldn't mind her since they talk about her being the first to complete the island challenge and being a very strong trainer great candidate.

Ryuki: he's an odd one he could just be the new dragon trial captain for this. He has a strong team could work.

Last edited:
The one who played in the sun and moon, however by this thing. If you choose girl then you should challenge the girl. if boy then you will challenge the boy. or alt least if you played ultra moon then the girl, and if you played the ultra sun then you will challenge the boy. I really want to challenge the girl in every situations

Also, I always wanted to challnge hilbert, and hilda, and when I finally reached the place that you will find them, after catching the all pokemons that you should see in the pokedex, I didn't found them, so I don't want to not challenge the champion of the sun moon

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom