• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Discussing the identities of the PWC Master Eight

The remaining Champions are certainly a strong bet though naturally not guaranteed. Of them I would only be genuinely shocked if Cynthia was not included if only as to promote BDSP. Whereas someone like Alder seems to me to have higher chances of being cut in favour of someone like Gary or Mustard.

You know what? It would be somewhat out of left field but if they are genuinely adapting the Crown Tundra into "Project Mew" but are leaving out Peony and company then I would be totally down for seeing Peonia show up who instead of taking on the Dynamax Lair instead fought her way up the PWC. It could also tie into Rose who is still lurking about in the anime continuity. :unsure:

I think they should represent the champions of each region, which might be unpopular since it's so predictable, but come on, 8 main series regions? 8 master class members? It just fits so perfectly.
Maybe like Lance for Kanto, Jackson for Johto, Steven Stone for Hoenn, Cynthia/Tobias for Sinnoh, Iris for Unova, Alain/Diantha for Kalos, Ash for Alola and Leon for Galar.

I think they should also make a big deal out of who even gets into the Master class. I can see Raihan losing to Leon in the Hyper Class, and Bea losing to Ash.
And, we don't really know what happened with Tobias after the Sinnoh league. Did he beat Cynthia and became the Champion? Or is he an Elite Four member? Or maybe he just lost in the Champion League? Anyway, my idea is for a double-stakes battle between Tobias and Cynthia where the winner gets into the Master Class AND becomes/stays the Sinnoh Champion. Now obviously this won't happen and this is pure fanfic territorry but let me be cringe.

My biggest hope for the Master Class is that we see every battle in its fullest, just like in the Alola League.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom