• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac or Matthew from the Golden Sun series. I'd probably prefer Isaac, but I won't be picky.

I also would love to see Leaf as an alternate costume for Pokemon Trainer. Well, really, I think it's only proper.

^ I've ALWAYS wanted that. Ever since before the game even came out, I speculated Leaf would be an alternative costume.

Honestly, I know very little about non-Pokemon Nintendo things, so all of my suggestions will be Pokemon-related.

I'd like to see Braixen. *___* Or at least, some of the Kalos starters as playable Pokemon. That's my dream, but it probably won't happen. Still, I approve of a female Zoroark as a playable character. They'll probably focus on the fifth gen this time around, and six gen. The starters would likely just be Pokeball Pokemon, sadly. I'd still like to see another gen version of Pokemon Trainer though. That would be really neat. Sadly, I doubt they'll do it again.

Pokémon: N, Mega Mewtwo X/Y, Cynthia, Colress, Ghetsis, Mega Lucario, Meowth ( the only one of he smashers that was going to be in the first smash brothers and axed and still has not gotten a spot as a smasher), and Deoxys

Third party: sora, Riku, Lea, and Eggman

Other: Dillon, Little Mac, Waluigi, and Toon Zelda

Time to start taking bets. MegaMewtwo or MegaLucario. Who'll it be?

I'm going to go with Mewtwo cause the timing seems all too perfect for that character to make a comeback. Not only did they make a great deal out of revealing it's mysterious new Mega Evolution to promote Pokémon X & Y, but it was also one of the main Pokémon in the most recent movie and made an appearance in Pokémon Origins (and it's appearances in both anime basically helped advertise Mega Evolution). I can see how Lucario would also be likely to return since they both have Mega Evolutions and are both part of X & Y's story, but I would just find it to be a wasted opportunity if they chose to bring Lucario back over Mewtwo. Part of the reason I think Lucario was in Brawl was because Diamond & Pearl was the current Gen at that time, and it just feels like they have been putting more emphasis on Mewtwo and Gen 1 Mega Evolutions during X & Y than Lucario.

Also, seeing as how Mewtwo and Sonic were pretty much my most favorite new characters in Melee and Brawl, they were obviously going to be my two most wanted returning characters. Sonic came back (which I was happy to see), so now I'm hoping to see Mewtwo revealed so I can have both characters in the same game without having to switch between games. Unless of course I use those Brawl mods that put Mewtwo over Lucario, which I do.

As for other characters I'd like to see again:

Any of the Kirby characters from Brawl (very likely since they're Sakurai's characters)

Yoshi (I have no reason to believe that they would ever leave him out, but the lack of info on him right now does concern me a little bit)

Wario (because he's Wario!)

Diddy Kong (expecting him to be revealed alongside the newest Donkey Kong Country game)

Pokémon Trainer (they could bring him back from Brawl cause it's Red, who was just in Pokémon Origins, but there's also nothing to say that it couldn't be a different trainer with different Pokémon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom