• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin Beiber in an assist trophy that begins to sing and then the battlers all drop dead and it ends in a tie.

Roto. Roto.
Any way, here's a special moveset for him:
Neutral: Metal Slash: This attack does the same knockback to metallic foes.
Up: Return/Zoom: Erdrick glows blue, jumps, disappears, and reappears seconds later.
Side: Boomerang: Erdrick throws a boomerang. This boomerang plows through opponents.
Down: Fireball: A ring of fire surronds Erdrick. This attack has fire frames.
FINAL SMASH: Ultimate Spell: Thordain: Erdrick flies to the center of the stage, and summons a huge energy ball. The energy ball crackles, and explodes, and lighting crackles from that spot. Occasionaly, the energy ball instead explodes, and the lighting is intestified: a critical hit.

Right, I'm still more used to Loto since one of the manga translations I used to follow kept using it.

Moveset isn't too far off from mine, though I went with the newer names since that's what they'd probably use in Smash and mine is way more gimmicky.

B - Sizz: Creates a ball of fire that circles around the area a couple times.
Side B - Falcon Slash: Dashing sword attack that can be used twice in succession.
Up B - Zoom: Sends him back to the position he was about a second or two ago.
Down B - Heal: Slowly recovers HP while the button is held down, but can't move.

Gains a level every time he gets a kill, which powers up his normal moves and upgrades all his specials except for Zoom. Caps at level 3 and resets back to 1 whenever he dies.

Sizz becomes Sizzle at level 2, which summons a bolt of fire with a wider movement arc. Becomes Kasizzle at level 3, which is just a large explosion.
Falcon Slash doesn't upgrade at level 2, but at level 3 it can be used three times in succession.
Healmore because Midheal and then MoreHeal, increasing it's healing rate.

Final Smash - Psych Up: Enters a state of super high tension, normal moves are automatically boosted to level 3 for the duration and specials (minus Zoom) take on entirely new properties. Lasts for about ten seconds, or until he uses one of his new specials.

B - Kazapple: Summons a giant blast of lightning around him.
Side B - Gigaslash: Giant sword slash that almost reaches across the entire screen.
Down B - Fullheal: Restores a large portion of his HP at once.

I never knew they renamed Thordain to Kazapple until now and it makes me very depressed.

More characters, like Prof. Layton, maybe Viewtiful Joe?
More stage building options.
Lots and lots more stages.

Zoroark (Playable Character)
Mewtwo (Playable Character)
Mii (Playable Character)
That's it for now.

Justin Beiber in an assist trophy that begins to sing and then the battlers all drop dead and it ends in a tie.

You're being sarcastic, right? 'Cuz Bieber ain't getting in SSB4. 'Cuz Bieber wuddn't in no video game. And he sucks.
Man, my grammer slipped.
Thordain is Kazapple? Well, you do realize that Thordain hits all enemies like Boom. I used spells and stuff from DWIII 'cause that's where he's from. He didn't have Psyche Up or Gigaslash because Erdrick couldn't use it (I don't know if he can use a boomerang). The differance between Erdrick and Link's boomerang is that Erdrick's can hit multiple enemies.
Miis are out of the question.

I went more for a general "hero" moveset rather than a character specific one, since it represents more of the series as a whole and it'd work if they decided to use any of the other heroes. (Like the Dragon Quest X guy or something, whenever we see him)

Now that SSB is confirmed for the 3DS and the Wii U, here are the characters I wish to see:

Bowser Jr.
Little Mac
Dawn (Female Trainer)
Unova Pokemon (since event Pokemon can't be allowed to be playable, sorry Zoroark)
Mega Man

Playable characters:

It would be cool to see....

Hilbert
Bowser Jr
Louie

Assist Trophies:

Phoenix Wright
Louie and Titan Dweevil (If hes not playable)
N
Cheren
King Boo
Petey Piranha

Thats all I can think of now....

Pokeball Pokemon

Stunfisk
Accelgor
Jellicent
Galvantula
Sableye
Sharpedo
Swalot
Victreebel

Pretty much 5th Gen Pokemon I like, and maybe some cool older ones as well.

Stages:

Yeah, I felt like including these as well.

Whirl Islands
Dragonspiral Tower

Thats all I can think of now. Perhaps Ill be back later with more ideas.

My list: Megaman, Shadow, Raiden, Zoroark, Mewtwo, Roy, Waluigi, Louie, Samurai Goroh, and TOOOOONNNNNSSSSS of new stages.

Come on guys, Harry from Teleroboxer's gotta be in the next game! I wanna dish out the Machine-Gun Attack on his enemies! Of course, he's 3.85 meters tall, which makes him kind of huge.

I was going to post some new moves for old characters, but forgot them (just replace FLUDD)
And if Nintendo doesn't put Erdrick in, I WILL KEEL THEM.

I got another one. A Redead as an assist trophy. It stands there, but when a opponent gets too close, it freezes them by screaming at them at then unleashes a very powerful attack on them.

Skull Kid, Tingle, Hammer Bro./Boomerang Bro./Frie Bro., Isaac and Mega Man. I've been wanting to play as Isaac for a long time, actually (was upset that he was just an Assist Trophy, in Brawl).

I'd think your best bet would be Mega Man and the Bros. powers combined into one (and maybe Issac, don't know much about him).
Tingle is a git who's lucky he's an Assist, and Skull Kid...I can only think of two special attacks (he uses his pan flute to shoot projectiles like in Ocarina of Time (Adult), and he puts on Majora's Mask and calls down the moon, after a while the moon crashes into the stage, dealing fire damage and killing everyone (even himself) for a Final Smash).

When it comes to the biggest cash cow franchises, only the most popular reps get to appear in SSB, and Skull Kid isn't in the league as the three wielders of the Triforce. There will also be complaints of generic enemies such as Hammer Bros. being playable and wasting slots just like how Sentinal got in MVC3.

Goku
Pepper Roni from Lego Island
Bullet Bill
Arceus
Zoroark
Cofagrigus for a ball Pokemon
Mewtwo
Cooking Mama

I'd think your best bet would be Mega Man and the Bros. powers combined into one (and maybe Issac, don't know much about him).
Tingle is a git who's lucky he's an Assist, and Skull Kid...I can only think of two special attacks (he uses his pan flute to shoot projectiles like in Ocarina of Time (Adult), and he puts on Majora's Mask and calls down the moon, after a while the moon crashes into the stage, dealing fire damage and killing everyone (even himself) for a Final Smash).

When it comes to the biggest cash cow franchises, only the most popular reps get to appear in SSB, and Skull Kid isn't in the league as the three wielders of the Triforce. There will also be complaints of generic enemies such as Hammer Bros. being playable and wasting slots just like how Sentinal got in MVC3.

Hey, I got to have something to hope for, right?

Nope!
I think that Hammer Bros. is a really popular character. Then again, not in the good way.
Goku
Pepper Roni from Lego Island
Bullet Bill
Arceus
Zoroark
Cofagrigus for a ball Pokemon
Mewtwo
Cooking Mama

Just...just... ...
Bullet Bill is worse than a Hammer Bro. 'cause Bullet Bills have no (non-contact) attacks! A WADDLE DEE would be better because a Waddle Dee can move around (and have attacks...namely the Spear and Parsol. In fact, with Kirby Wii coming in, Waddle Dee has a slim shot!)!
Cooking Mama also has the same problem as Bullet Bill: no attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom