• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who Do You Want To See in the Next Super Smash Bros. Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I want Ike to return, obviously. I love Ike. <3

Don't worry, characters who first appeared playable by default get to stay in the roster seeing as all the Melee starters came back in Brawl.

But I'd love to see Ephraim too. He rocks! And Krom, since he's the new FE guy. I always thought FE deserved four reps at the most because of its massive amount of characters overall. We'd have Marth for old school FE, Ike for console FE/new FE, Ephraim for handheld FE (and for the sake of a warrior who doesn't use a sword), and Krom because he's the newest lord character and FE gets new lord characters a lot, as we know.

I see Krom as the only new FE rep to appear.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Wolf Link from TP as playable. He'd be so fun to use. His Final Smash could be Midna appearing on his back so he can use that awesome move that he has to use to destroy those Twilight Realm monsters.

Twilight Princess would no longer be relevant to the series since the game will be using the recent Zelda games.

Next, I heard a lot of people wanted Krystal from Star Fox to be playable in Brawl. She seemed like an interesting character to me too, even though I've never played a Star Fox game. Also, Falco should come back. I thought he was cool in Brawl lol.

I hear that the Star Fox fanbase in Japan hates Krystal.

Lastly, Toon Link should return too, but this time, he should have a Four Sword moveset. Give him the Four Sword itself as his weapon, then give him some TMC sword techniques/items for his moves. Keep the good ol' spin attack and bow though, of course.

I see Toon Link keeping his original moveset, but he will be a semi-clone this time since Skyward Sword Link doesn't have a boomerang, which will force him to use a different side B move.

EDIT: Oh, I also would like to see Zoroark for Pokemon. And a Pokemon Trainer with Piplup, Grotle, and Infernape. Infernape is my favorite starter Pokemon ever. :3

Judging by Deoxys and Darkrai's placement in Brawl, event Pokemon aren't allowed to be playable, so Zoroark is out of the question. A Pokemon Trainer with Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar will help fill in the Gen 5 placement.

Don't worry, characters who first appeared playable by default get to stay in the roster seeing as all the Melee starters came back in Brawl.

But I've seen others argue that Ike will be replaced because he was the new FE face when Brawl came out, as Roy was the new face when Melee came out. I personally don't agree with this logic, though, I'm only saying.

I see Krom as the only new FE rep to appear.

Doesn't change the fact that I want to see four FE reps.

Twilight Princess would no longer be relevant to the series since the game will be using the recent Zelda games.

Explain Toon Link then.

I hear that the Star Fox fanbase in Japan hates Krystal.

They hate Lyn too. Yet she got to be an assist trophy.

I see Toon Link keeping his original moveset, but he will be a semi-clone this time since Skyward Sword Link doesn't have a boomerang, which will force him to use a different side B move.

Honestly, I see Toon Link as too much of a clone now. The only differences are that he's faster, has less range, and his boomerang lacks wind. Because of this, and kinda because I'm a Four Sword saga fan, I want TL to have a Four Sword based moveset.

Judging by Deoxys and Darkrai's placement in Brawl, event Pokemon aren't allowed to be playable, so Zoroark is out of the question. A Pokemon Trainer with Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar will help fill in the Gen 5 placement.

Event Pokemon, perhaps, but I hope to GOD that I don't see Emboar as one of Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. I hate that thing. I'd rather see Snivy, Pignite, and Samurott if we're going for gen 5. Otherwise, gimme Infernape and the others I mentioned.

Explain Toon Link then.

Toon Link has appeared in Four Swords, The Windwaker, Four Swords adventures, The Minish Cap, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks. That is more than any other incarnation of Link.

But I've seen others argue that Ike will be replaced because he was the new FE face when Brawl came out, as Roy was the new face when Melee came out. I personally don't agree with this logic, though, I'm only saying.

This reason goes against my deductive reasoning on the characters of the roster.

Doesn't change the fact that I want to see four FE reps.

Only Nintendo's biggest cash cows can have more than four reps.

Explain Toon Link then.

Toon Link is still relevant because of his latest game: Spirit Tracks

They hate Lyn too. Yet she got to be an assist trophy.

That pretty much explains the fanbase's hate on Lyn, which means Krystal will be an assist trophy as well.

Honestly, I see Toon Link as too much of a clone now. The only differences are that he's faster, has less range, and his boomerang lacks wind. Because of this, and kinda because I'm a Four Sword saga fan, I want TL to have a Four Sword based moveset.

Did you pay attention to my response? Toon Link is going to be a semi-clone this time because he'll be the only Link to use a Boomerang unlike Skyward Sword Link, who may have to use a different item from his game to replace that move since there is no boomerang available.

Event Pokemon, perhaps, but I hope to GOD that I don't see Emboar as one of Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon. I hate that thing. I'd rather see Snivy, Pignite, and Samurott if we're going for gen 5. Otherwise, gimme Infernape and the others I mentioned.

How would Samurott work though? He's usually stands on four legs, which will be difficult to develop his movements. I wanted a Sinnoh trainer too, more specifically Dawn, but I've been by various members here that it's not possible because Gen 4 is no longer relevant, so I have to go with a Unova trainer as an alternative.

Only Nintendo's biggest cash cows can have more than four reps.

Who says?

Toon Link is still relevant because of his latest game: Spirit Tracks

Then why is he based on TWW Link instead?

That pretty much explains the fanbase's hate on Lyn, which means Krystal will be an assist trophy as well.

I still wouldn't mind seeing her playable.

Did you pay attention to my response? Toon Link is going to be a semi-clone this time because he'll be the only Link to use a Boomerang unlike Skyward Sword Link, who may have to use a different item from his game to replace that move since there is no boomerang available.

I doubt Sakurai would omit Link's boomerang just because he doesn't have one in Skyward Sword. TP Link doesn't have a fairy, and TP Zelda never turned into Sheik, but they both got that. And even if Link doesn't get his boomerang in the next Smash Bros., I still don't think it would differentiate TL enough.

How would Samurott work though? He's usually stands on four legs, which will be difficult to develop his movements. I wanted a Sinnoh trainer too, more specifically Dawn, but I've been by various members here that it's not possible because Gen 4 is no longer relevant, so I have to go with a Unova trainer as an alternative.

Samurott could do cool stuff with his sword thing. Razor Shell would be one of his B moves. Also, Ivysaur is quadrupedal, yet he's one of PT's Pokemon in Brawl.

My ideas for characters...I'd imagine both versions would have the same roster, although the 3DS would have lower quality models (and perhaps the console could have unlock-able costumes, being that the Wii-U version has more space)...

Basically, I'd like to see more females, more villains, and a bigger focus on giving lesser known series the spotlight to help their popularity, or pay tribute to retro ones. I disliked how Pikmin was the only new series in Brawl with a playable rep, and that was almost ten years old!

Leaving the series... (2)
* Snake: While I think Sonic has staying power, being a rather natural candidate for Smash and still crossing-over with Mario in the Olympic series, Snake seems like a one-time thing.
* Lucario: Leaves, to be replaced by a certain newcomer, mainly since he was a kind of "at the moment" addition due to his popularity. He's the only character I think will get axed, really. He could perhaps return as a Pokeball summon.

Returning for the series... (1)
* Mewtwo: A Smash first, Mewtwo returns after his absence in Brawl and retakes his place from Lucario. Mainly because, well, I thought it'd be cool if they did a "hero vs. villain" motif, and Mewtwo is the closest they have for a Pokemon villain, outside of the evil team leaders who are unlikely to be made playable. He'd be buffed, of course. Perhaps Lucario could be his alternate costume, given their similar shape and style, although Mecha-Mewtwo would be cooler.

Joining the series...(8)
* Paper Mario (Mario Series): Flat, like Game and Watch, Paper Mario wouldn't be a simple Mario clone like Dr. Mario but a light, evasive character. He'd use his hammer, the ability to turn into a paper plane, and even his partners would lend a hand. Alternate costume could basically turn him into Jumpman, aka the original, flat Mario sprite.
* Ghirahim (Zelda Series): This dude is pretty popular among the Zelda fan-base, so I'd say he's pretty likely to get in. Either him or Tingle. He'd be a super fast swordsman with the ability to fire those red darts, maybe a counter move where he grabs the foe's weapon/punch and pushes them away, and of course the tongue wag as a taunt. His alternate costume?
His final form seems better suited for a Final Smash, so I'm not sure. Maybe pay tribute to Vaati from the Four Swords and Minish Cap, since the guy who directed those did Skyward Sword and they're similar, with Vaati being a swordsman?
* Pokemon Trainer Female (Pokemon Series): It'd be pretty odd to have all 1st Gen Pokemon, so with Lucario being switched out with Mewtwo, add a female counterpart to the Pokemon Trainer! She'd be based off the female protagonist of BW (her alternate costume being Leaf, while the male PT's alt would be the BW male protagonist), and would use Snivy, Pignite, and Samurott. Snivy would be light and fast with long-range attacks, Pignite would be average, focusing on throws and grapple attacks, and Samurott would be a sword user, naturally, but a bit different from the bipedal, human sword users.
* King K. Rool (Donkey Kong Series): The villain rep for Donkey Kong, he was almost put into Brawl, or so I've heard, so maybe he'll get in this time. He'd be similar to Donkey Kong, like he is in the games, being very heavy but surprisingly agile with his long jump, the crown throw, etc. He'd also be able to lift and walk with barrels and crates like DK at normal speed. His alternate costume would be one of his various disguises, probably the Kaptain one.
* Liz (Fire Emblem Series): Female lead from Fire Emblem 9, because Chrome is too repetitive if they keep Marth and Ike, plus we need more female characters. She uses a staff, apparently, so give her a magic-based move-set perhaps with some interesting recovery properties. Maybe even, perhaps, a healing move? Alternate costume would be some famous Fire Emblem lead, like Marth's girl?
* Shy Guy (Yoshi Series): The most prominent and re-occurring Yoshi baddie, I thought it'd be interesting to have him as Yoshi's "villain" representative, a more humorous villain though, given that, like Yoshi, Shy Guy are numerous. He'd be small, but surprisingly bulky, and his move-set would be pulled from the various Mario Sports titles. I know it's not "Yoshi", per-say, but the Yoshi series really hasn't done much to distinguish itself from Mario like DK and Wario did. Plus, Shy Guy rocks! Alternate outfit? One of Kamek's Toadies, or maybe a Snifit.
* Ridley (Metroid Series): In my mind, all the original Smash series (excluding F-Zero and Mother) would have villains, so put Ridley in! He's too big? Well...this is the not-yet-fully grown Ridley from Other M. :p He'd be big and agile, like a larger Charizard, and his wings would only come into play when he flies. Otherwise, they'd be folded in. Moveset wise, I'm not that privy on Metroid, but I'm sure their are moves for him. His fire breath? Grabbing someone with his claws? Alternate costume would probably be one of those alternate Ridley's in the Metroid Prime games, like Meta-Ridley.
* Medusa (Kid Icarus): Due to Kid Icarus Uprising, done by Sakurai, you can bet we'll another KI character, so why not another female and villain character? I kind of think Pit might "replace" Yoshi as one of the main eight, so to speak, so this would be his series' villain. She'd fight with dark magic, probably, and she'd have some paralysis move that turns players temporarily into stone, duh. We'll see what she can do in Uprising. Maybe summon snakes too. No idea for an alt, maybe Uprising will give a good one.

Newcomer Series (new characters from retro, obscure, and newer series making their Smash debut)...
* Lil Mac (Punch Out): A AT in Brawl, and with a new game, it seems like a good time for him to get in the ring. He'd be a close-combat character, rather small (about medium) and fast, and perhaps they could work in the Punch Out counter system somehow. Alternate costume would be the Super Punch Out protagonist.
* Isaac (Golden Sun): See above. He'd be like Link, in that he'd fight with a sword but would also use Psynergy like Move and Catch. He'd also be able to switch Djinn between the four elements which would influence his basic attacks, stats, and Final Smash (the Golden Sun Summons). Matthew would be a boring alternate costume, since he's, like, the same looking, so go with Isaac's fellow Venus Adept, Felix.
* Isa Jo (Sin and Punishment): Golden Sun got the original protagonist, so I thought it'd be nice for Sin and Punishment to go the opposite route and use Saki's son, Isa Jo. Saki would be his alt, though. Isa Jo would utilize his jetpack, which would give him great air mobility, but would run out of juice if you used it too long. You'd have to balance your air and ground time, basically.
* Muddy Mole (Mole Mania): Another character rumored to be put into Brawl, he'd be able to dig, duh!, to dodge attacks and the iron ball he carries in his game would come into play. It'd be very powerful, but would reduce Muddy's speed and agility, so you'd have to throw it around and keep track of it. An interesting, unorthodox character. Alt would be his sis, Starly.
* Starfy (Starfy Series): The lightest, fastest, and smallest character, he'd have a combo-based move system in which you'd link his spin attacks together to form more powerful attacks. He'd also be floaty, as if he was submerged in water. He was an AT in Brawl, and his game finally made it stateside, so why not?
* Barbara Bat (Jam With the Band Series): She hasn't made it to the states, but she was an AT in Brawl plus she appears in a few other series (like that magic game for the DS) as a cameo, plus she'd be a cool, non-Princess female. She'd fight with her guitar and her band mates and would have rhythm based attacks. No clue for an Alt, maybe give her an EBA-outfit as a homage to Nintendo's other musical series?
* Takamaru (Nazo no Murasame Jo): He was well-requested to be in Brawl, and a song from his game appeared at least. He recently re-emerged in Koei's Samurai Warriors series, so he has a 3D model already and, well, with Nintendo and Koei teaming up, he seems a bit more likely imo. He'd be another sword fighter, but more agile, and the only katana user, but would have some ninja-based attacks as well since in his game he could use shurikens and such. His alt would be that new samurai kid from that upcoming 3DS Nintendo downloadable title Sakura Samurai.
* Tin Star (Tin Star): My dream character, and pretty unlikely, he's a robotic cowboy from an obscure, western SNES shooter. We have so many Japanese characters, so why not a Western one? He'd fight with cartoony guns and a lasso, and be a bit of a brawler as well. No clue about an alt. I love Tin Star. :(
* Captain N (Captain N): My idea for a WTF! character, he's apparently owned by Nintendo, not DiC, so it's a possibility! Kevin Keene would use Nintendo products, like the zapper and power-glove, to attack. His voice actor, Matt Hill, is still around too doing voice work so Nintendo could probably get him to reprise the role.

3rd-Party Newcomers
* Slime (Dragon Quest, Square): He's played sports with Mario and monopoly, and Square seems on good terms with Nintendo, so why not? He's a popular mascot character rivaling Pikachu, and perhaps his attacks could be drawn from various SE RPGs? Or Rocket Slime? I was thinking he could even level-up as his central mechanic, growing stronger the more damage he racks up and such. Alt could be one of the various Slime family members.
* Ryu (Street Fighter): Considering Mario's moveset is based off Ryu, basically, I think the original shota should get in. He'd play like a more realistic Mario, basically, and would be pretty powerful. I was thinking he'd be unlocked through playing a lot of VS. matches. And his alt would be Ken, obviously.
* Bomberman (Bomberman): He's not as popular as the other two, but he's been around for years, is adorable, and even had a cross-over with Wario! He'd use bombs, that could hurt him as well, so he'd be a high-risk character. Alt...would be Max? The classic box-art spaceman Bomberman? Act Zero?

Who says?

The veteran players who have seen a pattern on the roster.

Then why is he based on TWW Link instead?

Brawl was in development around the time Phantom Hourglass was out, which is a sequel to TWW.

I doubt Sakurai would omit Link's boomerang just because he doesn't have one in Skyward Sword. TP Link doesn't have a fairy, and TP Zelda never turned into Sheik, but they both got that. And even if Link doesn't get his boomerang in the next Smash Bros., I still don't think it would differentiate TL enough.

The fairy cursor from TP and Sheik's design from early TP sketches say hi.

Samurott could do cool stuff with his sword thing. Razor Shell would be one of his B moves. Also, Ivysaur is quadrupedal, yet he's one of PT's Pokemon in Brawl.

That's because Ivysaur has those vine whips to perform punches and kicks. Samurott's body would fill up half of the floor of the battlefied leaving little room for other smash fighters.

* Paper Mario (Mario Series): Flat, like Game and Watch, Paper Mario wouldn't be a simple Mario clone like Dr. Mario but a light, evasive character. He'd use his hammer, the ability to turn into a paper plane, and even his partners would lend a hand. Alternate costume could basically turn him into Jumpman, aka the original, flat Mario sprite.

NO! No more time paradoxes, please! They're technically the same Mario, and seeing these two together separately will surely cause a major rip in time and space and leave a bunch of twinke wrappers all over the place.

* Shy Guy (Yoshi Series): The most prominent and re-occurring Yoshi baddie, I thought it'd be interesting to have him as Yoshi's "villain" representative, a more humorous villain though, given that, like Yoshi, Shy Guy are numerous. He'd be small, but surprisingly bulky, and his move-set would be pulled from the various Mario Sports titles. I know it's not "Yoshi", per-say, but the Yoshi series really hasn't done much to distinguish itself from Mario like DK and Wario did. Plus, Shy Guy rocks! Alternate outfit? One of Kamek's Toadies, or maybe a Snifit.

Just like Sentinel and Firebrand in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, adding a generic enemy as a playable character will only waste space for another important character.

* Ridley (Metroid Series): In my mind, all the original Smash series (excluding F-Zero and Mother) would have villains, so put Ridley in! He's too big? Well...this is the not-yet-fully grown Ridley from Other M. :p He'd be big and agile, like a larger Charizard, and his wings would only come into play when he flies. Otherwise, they'd be folded in. Moveset wise, I'm not that privy on Metroid, but I'm sure their are moves for him. His fire breath? Grabbing someone with his claws? Alternate costume would probably be one of those alternate Ridley's in the Metroid Prime games, like Meta-Ridley.

Sakurai explained in his interview with Nintendo Power that Ridley will be difficult to be made as a playable character, and it's more than just his size.

* Medusa (Kid Icarus): Due to Kid Icarus Uprising, done by Sakurai, you can bet we'll another KI character, so why not another female and villain character? I kind of think Pit might "replace" Yoshi as one of the main eight, so to speak, so this would be his series' villain. She'd fight with dark magic, probably, and she'd have some paralysis move that turns players temporarily into stone, duh. We'll see what she can do in Uprising. Maybe summon snakes too. No idea for an alt, maybe Uprising will give a good one.

Wouldn't that new guy from Uprising be a more suitable second rep than Medusa?

* Starfy (Starfy Series): The lightest, fastest, and smallest character, he'd have a combo-based move system in which you'd link his spin attacks together to form more powerful attacks. He'd also be floaty, as if he was submerged in water. He was an AT in Brawl, and his game finally made it stateside, so why not?

Very unlikely as Sakurai hinted his hate for Starfy in his description on the Brawl website.

* Captain N (Captain N): My idea for a WTF! character, he's apparently owned by Nintendo, not DiC, so it's a possibility! Kevin Keene would use Nintendo products, like the zapper and power-glove, to attack. His voice actor, Matt Hill, is still around too doing voice work so Nintendo could probably get him to reprise the role.

Sakurai made a rule that only character who originated from a video game are allowed to be plyable. Captain N first appeared in a cartoon, so no.

* Slime (Dragon Quest, Square): He's played sports with Mario and monopoly, and Square seems on good terms with Nintendo, so why not? He's a popular mascot character rivaling Pikachu, and perhaps his attacks could be drawn from various SE RPGs? Or Rocket Slime? I was thinking he could even level-up as his central mechanic, growing stronger the more damage he racks up and such. Alt could be one of the various Slime family members.
* Ryu (Street Fighter): Considering Mario's moveset is based off Ryu, basically, I think the original shota should get in. He'd play like a more realistic Mario, basically, and would be pretty powerful. I was thinking he'd be unlocked through playing a lot of VS. matches. And his alt would be Ken, obviously.
* Bomberman (Bomberman): He's not as popular as the other two, but he's been around for years, is adorable, and even had a cross-over with Wario! He'd use bombs, that could hurt him as well, so he'd be a high-risk character. Alt...would be Max? The classic box-art spaceman Bomberman? Act Zero?

Has anyone else here forgot that Sakurai will only allow 1-2 Third Party characters alongside with Snake?

- Mewtwo strikes back: A return one of my favourite Pokemon, and is now a Top Tier character instead of at the bottom. Yeah, I'm biased.

- Two new Fire Emblem characters, one with an axe, one with a lance: Preferably Hector from the seventh game, and Ephraim from the eighth. There are too many sword users; give other weapons some love.

- Toon Zelda: I heard she was going to be in Brawl, but there wasn't enough time to include her. Now she's had a large role in the Spirit Tracks, I'm more desperate to see her in these games. Her phantom knight form would make a great Final Smash.

- New Pokeball Pokemon to include the following: Cofagrigus, (Anyone nearby gets temporarily turned into a mummy, leaving them wide open for attack) Golurk, (Flies off and into an enemy in the same manner as one of Master/Crazy Hand's attacks) Bouffalant, (Head Charges an enemy) and Mienshao. (Replacing Hitmonlee as the Hi Jump Kicker) Magikarp finally replaces Goldeen as the dud Pokemon.

Wouldn't that new guy from Uprising be a more suitable second rep than Medusa?
Um, a guy who appears in one game vs. the series' main antagonist? I think Medusa wins out.

The veteran players who have seen a pattern on the roster.

The veteran players aren't the ones who make that decision, though.

The fairy cursor from TP and Sheik's design from early TP sketches say hi.

They still had no real role in the game.

That's because Ivysaur has those vine whips to perform punches and kicks. Samurott's body would fill up half of the floor of the battlefied leaving little room for other smash fighters.

You forget that he can also stand on two legs.

* Liz (Fire Emblem Series): Female lead from Fire Emblem 9, because Chrome is too repetitive if they keep Marth and Ike, plus we need more female characters. She uses a staff, apparently, so give her a magic-based move-set perhaps with some interesting recovery properties. Maybe even, perhaps, a healing move? Alternate costume would be some famous Fire Emblem lead, like Marth's girl?

1. Liz is the female lead in the new 3DS FE game, not FE9. FE9's female lead is Elincia.

2. I think Liz rides a Pegasus, so she wouldn't work as playable.

3. It's Krom, not Chrome.

I also agree with Bouffalant Herdier that Hector and Ephraim would make better additions since they don't use swords.

The veteran players aren't the ones who make that decision, though.

They can, for they know who stays and who goes.

They still had no real role in the game.

At least it's better than creating their own design, which goes against the source material. Point is, each version of Link's special moves reflects the items from their respective games.

You forget that he can also stand on two legs.

I can't see it, and his back legs look too small and stubby to support that position.

Magikarp finally replaces Goldeen as the dud Pokemon.

Can't they both appear together? Goldeen will be the dud, while Magikarp evolves into Gyarados when thrown off-stage.

Very unlikely as Sakurai hinted his hate for Starfy in his description on the Brawl website.

It's very possible he won't really get a choice. I mean, if the higher-ups decide Starfy has to get in (for marketing or just because).

He could still make him suck though, or give him some jigglypuff qualities.

I'm sorry, but Bulbapedia doesn't lie. They are very reliable. Everything I've ever looked up on there is accurate information and I've used it a lot.

I'm sorry, but Bulbapedia doesn't lie. They are very reliable. Everything I've ever looked up on there is accurate information and I've used it a lot.

Well I say the pictures of Samurott on Bulbapedia don't lie either because it doesn't even look like he's standing on two legs.

I didn't say he was standing on two legs in the picture. I said he is CAPABLE of standing on two legs. He just normally stands on four. Look, this is getting off topic. I think Samurott would work great as a PT Pokemon, and you don't. That's that.

I'll be expecting stages based off of Super Mario Galaxy, Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, Pokemon BW, and Kid Icarus Uprising.

I didn't say he was standing on two legs in the picture. I said he is CAPABLE of standing on two legs. He just normally stands on four. Look, this is getting off topic. I think Samurott would work great as a PT Pokemon, and you don't. That's that.

The folks at Tea in the Garden agree that Samurott would not work as playable Pokemon because of his length and hitbox, and they agree that Snivy, Dewott, and Emboar the best choices.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom