• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who has the best pizza?

Who has the best Pizza?

• Dominos

Votes: 27 24.3%
  • Pizza Hut

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Pizza In

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Papa Johns

Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Little Ceasars

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • CiCi's Pizza

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Dijournos

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • I dont like pizza because im weird

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
I vote LOCAL. (especially because here in NJ/ NY, we have lots of great small business pizza places that make big slices from fresh dough)

Although I have a soft spot for Dominoes because my schools served it as a treat for lunch. (once a month in elementary school, every week in middle school where the lines tripled because of it)

I forgot the name, but it was called Georgios or something similar. It's somewhere in Michigan, but it was definitely delicious - you could choose the pieces you want to make a whole. Also, the toppings were quite unique - the owner was actually an Italian descent, I think.

I'm not much of a pizza person, but I like Domino's pizza the best.

chains kinda suck imo for the most part.... as for me there's a place in southern california that i've been to called Pizza Port and it's bomb as heck one of my all time favorite places right on the 101 and beach is around the corner as well great pizza, great location that and i also love california pizza kitchen... another great place with chains all up and down cali... whenever i go to visit family in illinois, we go to this one place in chicago... i'm having total mind fart on the name right now lol... but there's so many places better then those big chains...

My favourite pizza hails from a supermarket.... It's not even already fully prepared, you have to heat it. However, it's simply delicious and, best yet, it's cheap and I can eat it without any hassle in my home's comfort. From those chains on your list, I've only tried Pizza Hut's (the only one which exists around here, I reckon), and I have to say I don't like it... The pizza is too soaked in fat for my taste.

There's a little pizzeria in my town that makes some really good pizza. It's the best I've ever tasted.

I LOVE Little Caesar's pizza, and not just because it's cheap. I really like the crust, and it always has the right amount of cheese and sauce (not too much, just the way I like it!).

When I was growing up, there was a place that had a few stores around Denver called Pudge Bros. Pizza that I loved. It was incredible; the sauce was zesty and delicious. (I don't know how it is now because I haven't lived in Denver and thus haven't had it in over twelve years.)

I also had Uno's pizza for the first time when visiting family in Chicago. They had some seriously, seriously good deep dish pizza. (I hear there's a store in southside Indy, so someday I'm going to find someone to go with me to get some more.)

I like Pizza Hut because of their stuffed crust, but I usually get pizza from the local small buisness, Vinnie's Pizza, 'cause it's easy to walk to and stuff. And I think the quality of the pizza is better. c:

(darn, now I'm hungry for pizza!)

Pizza Hut, but only for the Stuffed Crust Pizza. Other than that, I prefer my home-made Pizza. It just tastes better and it's healthier.

I love Pizza Hut, but only in small doses. So I decided to put Dominoes. I haven't even tried any of the others listed.

I prefer Z-Pizza (Williamsburg, VA) or Luigi's Pizza (family owned pizza store somewhere in NJ).

Generally, chain pizzas tend to be shitty and Pizza Hut is the worst pizza I have ever had. I would rather fondle a Grimer than eat Pizza Hut pizza.

I went for Papa John's, as I love their cheese. It has a wonderful, almost buttery flavor to it. Pizza Hut is a close second, as it has great pepperoni--nice and spicy.

But for really good pizza around my neck of the woods? Head to either Sammy's or Cranky Pat's. They are both awesome. (You can get shrimp as a topping at Sammy's and it's delicious. I'm not usually the kind who goes for that sort of thing, but once I tried it, I loved it.)
All those pizzas are crap.

The best pizza can be found in New York City at a place called Ray's.
I don't want to sound dense, but which Ray's? I watched a documentary on pizza and it seems in NYC, there are a lot of Ray's Pizza places. (Me, I'm insane enough to try them all. I loves me a good pizza. :drool:)
I love Papa Murphy's.
:D

Oooh, forgot about them! I love their deLight (or whatever it's called) line--the crust isn't too heavy, there's a good amount of cheese, not too much in the way of toppings...

Great. Now I want pizza. Bad.

Damn this thread.

Im not allowed to eat a lot of greasy food. I miss pizza.

I vote Papa John's, but it's really between that and Little Caesar's.

Dominos - I don't like this all that much
Pizza Hut - Pizza is alright but I like others more. Also, their plates / silverware are really dirty / disgusting
Pizza In - Never heard of it
Papa Johns - One of my favourites. If I am to get pizza, this is usually the place I go.
Little Ceasars - One of my favourites, especially if I want a good deal since it's only $5 (although there really aren't any near where I live... the closest is like a half hour away)
CiCi's Pizza - I've only been there like once or twice. I'm not really into buffets. I'm aware that you can buy a pizza to go, but it's just no convenient for me as the closest CiCi's is like 40 minutes or so away from where I live.
Dijournos - Never heard of it. If you mean DiGiorno (that frozen pizza), I think that stuff is aweful. But why is it even in this poll... the rest are pizza chains, this last one is a frozen pizza that you buy at a grocery store...

There's a joint called Broadway Pizza near me. Fricken epic pizza.

Delicious, robust, sweet tomato sauce. Perfectly, thin, but not too thin crust. Amazing.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom