• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who is cuter Pikachu or Mew?

Who is cuter Pikachu or Mew

• Mew

Votes: 60 73.2%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters

Mewiscool

Reaction score
We all wanted to know so i thought id start this thread to find out what you all think

Its obviously Mew for me(like my name doesnt give it away!)

Tch. Mew! Pikachu's got nothing on mews cuteness. It would be why I draw mews and not pikachus.

Mew is just that little cat that we've seen forever that's always been "cute" to many people. :p

I picked Pikachu. :p I've always loved the little guy.. though I prefer his older pudgy design a little more to the current one.

Mew is by far the cutest of the 2 especially the voice in the Anime however I'm not sure who my favourite is overall.

Wow! This thread was made especially for me! XD

Seriously, I love both Pikachu and Mew. They're my two, top-favorite Pokemon for that very reason - they are so cute. <3 <3 <3 <3

I chose Mew for the poll, simply because I think the anime version of Mew is a lot cuter than the anime version of Pikachu. ^_^

Although, when it comes to plushies, Pikachu would definitely beat Mew. I love all my Pikachu plushies. Aww, they are so adorable!!!! :-D

Of course, I happen to have one Mew plushie. It's very soft. I hope to buy another Mew plushie when I go to Tekkoshocon this year (that is, if they have anymore Mew's in stock).

Pikachu, but since there's a neither option, I picked that. Reason being is that Jirachi owns both of them in cuteness anyway =P

Pikachu. He's one of my favorite Pokemon, in fact he is, but Umbreon is also tied with him. Pikachu will always be one of the cutest Pokemon ever.

I think Mew. Mew has the power, the voice and the design to be cuter than anyone.

frankly, I think both are way too overrated in that department :\

Mew,Mew it beats 'Chu,if it cant than no one can
(or at least thats what I think!)

Hey I just wanted to see opinions of fellow Members
Its an age old question that has so got to be answered
Just take your time,the poll ain't closing EVER!!!

I don't think that this is a very fair poll. There are only two choices, Pikachu and Mew, and there are plenty of other cute Pokemon such as Eevee, Latias, Pichu, and many others. I think this poll should have more options available.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom