• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

who is cuter Pikachu or Mew?

Who is cuter Pikachu or Mew

• Mew

Votes: 60 73.2%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 13 15.9%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 11.0%

• Total voters
Mew: Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the cutest one of all?
Mirror: I'm sorry to say it, but it's definitely true, the cutest 'mon is Pikachu!

Compared to Fat pikachu, both are as cute.
Compared to the VERY THIN pikachu, definitely Mew.

Mew for me. Mew has a cute voice, Pikachu's grates after a while. + I just think it looks cuter.

A few years ago, I would have said Mew. Now I say neither, for there is only one true master of Pokemon cuteness:

622.gif

(Oh, come on! Like I was gonna say anything else!)

Between the two, I always prefer Mew, the psychic feline. I never really liked Pikachu (personally I don't feel to comfortable hugging any kind of rat/mouse). Personally, just like Giovanni, I would rather be hugging and petting Persian all day.

Pikachu is cuter per se but Mew's design is kooler/better.

Pikachu is a bit overexposed for me, given that they’re literally everywhere; I prefer its many “Pikaclones” (like Plusle, hilariously enough and to the contrary of many other people’s opinions, I’d bet). But to answer this question, I prefer Mew. Cute, yet also mysterious, and very, very powerful (in anime canon, enough to stalemate Mewtwo!). You’d never guess what it’s capable of from its super-kawaii exterior. I mean, most of the time they’ll just want to play with you, but if you piss them off…
And of course, it can technically transform into anything it wants, making it the cutest Pokémon by default, haha.

Honestly, Mew. Pikachu is way too popular just because of mascot status.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom