Who Is The Best Pokegirl For Ash?

ZDaemon09

Reaction score
By calculation I say none of them.

Misty and Iris are kind of abusive towards him.
May and Dawn are more his friends than a love interest.
Serena... only has that crush going for her and it is one sided.
Honorable mention Lillie is the same boat as with May and Dawn.

The best boy for Ash however... has to go to Gladion. Those two have chemistry despite having traits that are of yin and yang. (Ash is a goof ball to Gladion's seriousness.)

Not to mention the way Ash caught Gladion during the Necrozma arc is one of the most romantic catches I seen in the show...I don't think any of the girls had that kind of luck.

Kyle timothy

Reaction score
I would say Dawn probably. They had such a great bond and Dawn showed a lot of kindness towards Ash

techitisJ

Reaction score
Misty. Sure, they argued, a lot, and it could get annoying, but I also never really saw a Pokegirl who cared so much for Ash. The chemistry between Ash and all the other girls after her never really felt the same. I mean I like the most of the other female protagonists, I just think Misty and Ash had the most chemistry between them.

Captain Hawlucha

Reaction score
Normally I don't ship, but I am interested.

Serena, but I feel most of my reasons are minor.

Ash invited her to travel along. Misty just followed for her bike. May and Dawn also followed because of their bikes but was beyond Ash's control. If I remember, Iris just followed him.

Barring one incident after his loss against Wulfric, he's never argued with Serena when he's quick to bicker with the other girls whether he's right or wrong and its usually done out of comedy. His one argument with Serena was serious, but not hostile. The rest of the time Serena is angry with him, he doesn't talk back.

Serena made her feelings clear by actually doing something about it.

Second place goes to Lillie.

Third place goes to Margo, of course that's a different timeline/universe with a different Ash.

KrspaceT

Reaction score
Slight issue with that statement: Ash has a doctor-like tendency to reboot his personality. I say this as a fan of the guy, but who is best for Ash at one point is not the best for Ash in another point.

Still I am of the opinion that there is no one true pairing: but then again I like multishipping.