• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

DoctorWhy

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think the hottest gym leader is Flannery. (no pun intended.)

Last edited:

HGSS Sabrina
HGSS Misty
Flannery

Special nominations go to Karen and Clair.

And now to answer for everyone else on this thread.

Jasmine.

Kanto: Erika, Sabrina
Johto: Jasmine, Clair
Hoenn: Winona, Flannery, Roxanne
Sinnoh: Gardenia, Candice

Misty. I had the biggest crush on her "back in the day". (Then again, who didn't?)

well since I am a girl I think that...

Kanto: Blue
Johto: Falkner
Hoenn: Steven-oh wait he wasn't a leader...hmmmm perhaps Wallace
Sinnoh: Volkner

Billion and one of these topics. Oh well. They crop and die every so often, so a new one...eh.

Kanto: Surge (a hott piece of ass if I ever saw one; Brock gets a special mention)
Johto: Falkner
Hoenn: none
Sinnoh: Gardenia....YOU KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE. She's a fine specimen, like a jolokia.

I'd have to go with Clair. Honorable mentions to Whitney, Flannery, and Sabrina.

kanto: boy - blue
he's really cute...
kanto: girl - sabrina
she's really pretty in the animé. she's got awesome hair.

johto: boy - bugsy
idk.
johto: girl - whitney
i don't like clair, and jasmine is overrated, so yeah.

hoenn: boy - brawly
OMG!!! i wanna kiss him sooo badly.
hoenn: girl - liza
i love her outfit, i love her gym, and i love her badge.

sinnoh: boy - roark
o boy, the things i'd do to him if we were in a dark cave alone... <3
sinnoh: girl - fantina
vagina

Kanto: Sabrina~ (dunno, always liked her XD)
Johto: Clair~ <3
Hoenn: Flannery (I mean... who's gonna argue?...)
Sinnoh: CANDICE :D

Sabrina is the hottest Gym leader, Erika gets the Honorable mention. Honestly don't see what everyone sees in Jasmine. >.>

I'm going with Sabrina because she showed her navel in HGSS even though Gardenia did the same.

What is it with how the Kanto ones are the hottest?

Lets see here from Gen I i'd have to say Misty, Gen II Clair, Gen III Winona, but I also like Flannery, and then in Gen IV Gardenia is the hottest.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom