• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Celestial_Tower_bell_Adventures.png

Suggestive%20Clair.jpg
thanks to SM/Jo for the Clair pic
Clair, Elesa and Skyla....

Last edited:
Hmm, well, I don't really care much about how the characters look like since I'm more of the competitive player, but there's this certain gym leader that's just so cute. That would be the girl who gives you the Jet Badge--Skyla! Other than Skyla, I don't really seem to be attracted to any other. Several posts here seem to express they like Elesa, but personally, I never found her pretty.

If this also included non-gym leader NPCs, Hilda could be second to Skyla.

Oh, gosh, this is hard. Volkner is definitely up there, but I'd have to go with Drayden. I always liked older guys when I was younger, and I guess I still do a little. XD

I Seto Kaiba approve of Clair the Gym Leader of the Blackthorn Gym. With her fetishes for dragons, similar to someone I personally know.

Black_White_Clay.png
There ain't nothin' hotter to me than heavy southern accents. ♥

Plus, he's an attractive middle-aged man. Hey, some women my age think Harrison Ford and George Clooney are hot, so age ain't a problem. He's also got probably the most influence of any gym leader in Unova, and is a successful businessman. Money + power + southern accent = totally hot. (AND he dresses like a cowboy, so the western range romantic in me is appeased too.)

Heavens, I sould like the most shallow woman ever. My expectations for finding a future spouse do not require any of those things, I promise.

I guess Wallace and Morty get honorable mentions, though.

Gym Leaders? Hmm...

Kanto: Sabrina
Johto: Clair
Hoenn: Flannery
Sinnoh: Candice
Unova: Skyla

...I also have a strange man-crushes on Falkner, Morty, and Wallace (Though I like Wallace's champion uniform).

Gen 1: Sabrina. I used to be obsessed with her.
Gen 2: Clair. I used to be obsessed with him as well.
Gen 3: Flannery, pun intended. She's also the most over-all hottest looking gym leader.
Gen 4: None of the girls are very attractive.
Gen 5: Skyla, but her outfit is a huge distraction.

Since other people are listening their man-crushes, I have one on Blue, Morty, and Byron.

Kanto: Sabrina/Erika
Johto: Clair
Hoenn: Flannery
Sinnoh: I guess Candice, but there really aren't any in Sinnoh
Unova: Elesa/Skyla

And, I guess she doesn't count as a gym leader, but I've always loved Cynthia.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom