• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Hottest gym leaders: Misty, Sabrina, Jasmine, Clair, Flannery, Fantina, Elesa, and Skyla

I have to say Misty and Erika! Their both beautiful and hot!

I'm not going to rank them, but I must say that I've always liked Gardenia. I'm a sucker for naturally-minded women!

124c1879f41669fb8da5b44fb8df9d89.jpg

Although, I can see what people are saying about Sabrina.

30921140.jpg

Misty (either original or HG/SS) and Gardenia for the girls.
Volkner and Morty (mostly the HG/SS revamp) for the guys.

Drayden UGH he's so Dreamy!
Misty is very pretty too as is Sabrina, Elesa and Flannery.

Roxanne. That cute, enormous forehead, blue outfit, and red tights? Do want <3
As for the worst ones I'd say it's either Clay or Brawly. D:

Kanto: Erika, natural womanly beauty.
Johto: Jasmine, girl next door beauty.
Hoenn: Flannery, hot female friend with a playful tomboy streak beauty.
Sinnoh: Candice, uhhh...not a little girl or weird haired beauty?
Unova: Roxie...Sweet Trubbish on a Hot Sunday, I love punk rock girls<3

I'm sure I've stated this in other posts, but I will do it again! For... science?

Hmm. I'm tied though if I could only pick one. Lt. Surge from Gen I, Chuck from Gen II, Juan from Gen III, Crasher Wake from Gen IV and Drayden from Gen V. Though there are more I will limit it!

Does the E4 count?

Gen I: Lance. Always had so much love for Lance. If it has to be an actual gym leader, Brock.
Gen II: Falkner
Gen III: Norman, strangely.
Gen IV: Byron
Gen V: Cheren.

Hottest trainer title would go to Lance or N. Theres something appealing about Looker (although, not a trainer really)...

As you know, Gardenia and Morty are the winners in my book. Now I'll do honorable mentions (E4 included):

Female: Erika, Sabrina, Lorelei, Jasmine, Clair, Karen, Flannery, Fantina, Candice, Cynthia, Elesa, Skyla, Caitlin
Male: Falkner, Will, Steven, Wallace, Roark, Byron, Aaron, Cilan, Chili, Cress, Marlon, Grimsley

The hottest gym leaders, male and female, are Marlon and Elesa, respectively. Coincidentally, they're both native of Unova region.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom