• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Asuna. Runner-ups include Akane, Nagi, Anzu, Suzuna, and Natsume (gen 1/3 Natsume; not as fond of the redesign as others).

Kanto: Brock
Johto: Morty
Hoenn: Brawly
Sinnoh: Roark, Volkner

And that's it. XD Those guys are pretty hot/cute for game pixels.

Kanto- Sabrina
Orange Islands- Cissy
Johto- Whitney
Hoenn- Flannery
Sinnoh- Gardenia
HGSS Johto- Sabrina again

Without even looking I'm sure there are more than five other users who posted exactly what I just did >.<

Whaaat? Suzuna says otherwise. xD

Candice says hi.

That monster in the body of a girl dares say anything? She is obviously not human, or is some sort of person of ill repute, given that she wears a short skirt in that frozen prison she calls a gym!

Ice skating, me, to fight a gym leader? Is she that frightened of my prowess?

And then, THEN, after the indignity of it all, that harlot has the temerity to attack my dragons with ICE? How dare she! That is terribly low.

This, by the way, is also why I refuse to face Red until he gets off of that ridiculous little mountain. Obviously a case of masculine insecurity on his part. Well, the dragon master will not come to him like some beggar. No sir. And before you all say that Red already beat Lance, well, yes, but he's never beaten me. And I bet Leaf could take him, too.

Kanto: HGSS Misty
Orange Islands: Cissy
Johto: HGSS Jasmine
Hoenn: Roxanne
Shinoh: Candice

I Gave This Too Much Thought

Ooh, let's see...

-Wallace (it's his cape, and lovely hair!)
-Juan (don't look at me like that, older men can be hot D8; )
-Volkner (Mostly for the ho yay he brings when I challenge him in Platinum...)
-Morty (loving his HGSS scarf thing)
-Roark (glasses and a hard-helmet? likes fossils and the like? can we say "geeky turn on"?)
-Tate (hes more cute than hot, seeing as he's like 10 or something)
-Koga (he's old now, but I can tell he was quite a looker when he was younger!)

Now for the girls I think are exceptionally good looking...
-Gardenia (her two-tone hair, and I love her outfit!)
-Clair (she's a brat, but dear god is she cute, too!)
-Flannery (she's popular indeed!)
-Liza (more cute than hot, like her twin)
-Fatina (I thought she was a man, for serious. 8D; but now, I still love her dress and hair)

Champion Lance said:
This, by the way, is also why I refuse to face Red until he gets off of that ridiculous little mountain. Obviously a case of masculine insecurity on his part.

Like using big, manly, uber-powerful dragon types ISN'T a sign of masculine insecurity? :p

Kanto: HGSS Misty
Johto: Whitney
Hoenn: Winona
Sinnoh: Candice

They're all sexy.

For me, it's between Volkner, Falkner and Byron.
The first two for cuteness, the latter for reminding me of Wolverine.

This really isn't too hard of a call, honestly. While pretty much all of the female Gym Leaders have that certain je ne sais quois that all female anime characters have, only a small handful have characteristics that could be considered "Hot" by the traditional understanding of the term.

Old Kanto: Sabrina
Johto: Clair
New Kanto: Sabrina
Hoenn: Flannery (D'uh.)
Sinnoh: Gardenia

Honorable Mentions go to Lorelei, Karen, and Cynthia. They may not be Gym Leaders, but they're all totally smokin' and would totally take the spots for their respective regions if they were.

I think I put waaaaaaaay too much thought into this.

Checking out pixelized and animated fictional characters make me question the boundaries of the human libido, but I digress.

Hmm... had they been real people, I'd say Morty, Volkner, HGSS Blue, Whitney, and Misty would be real lookers. Oh, and Byron. DILFs win at life, his son does not. Don't get with all the Jasmine jizzing?

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom