• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

I'm certain that just about everyone picked Flannery as their first choice, but my votes would probably go for Candice, Whitney, and Roxanne.

Oh, and of course, HGSS Sabrina.

Here's Mine

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Non Gym leader Hon Mention

picture.php
^Only for what she is wearing

Last edited:
Champion Lance said:
Dratini weigh like 7kg or something, and Dragonair and Latias are scarcely manly. Might you be confusing me for a fighting-type trainer? :)

They're still uber-powerful, thoughm and we all know that most men like to "show off" their power. :p Buffiness ain't got nothing to do with it.

Not to mention Red carries a cute Pikachu and Lapras with him, as well as a lazy Snorlax.

Kanto: Sabrina, I always liked her ever since I saw her in the anime and Electric Tales of Pikachu. Though I do have a preference for her 3rd Generation Design over her 4th Generation Clubbing Sabrina Design.

Johto: Clair- When your choices are someone that caused you great rage in your childhood, some girl that isn't really a red head, and a Dragon tamer, I find the Dragon Tamer to be quite hot in comparison.

Hoenn: Flannery- She looks the most normal out of the female gym leaders. I don't get what's up with Roxanne, and Winona's costume does nothing for me.

Sinnoh: Candice- Tough between her and Gardenia, but who said that ice type gym leaders are never hot? I like her personality and she has some pretty good Pokemon as well.

Out of all 4, I would say Sabrina is the hottest and my favorite.

Yes, first and second stage Pokemon that have dismally slow xp gain and terrible stats are surely "uber powerful." Methinks someone else is fixating on power a bit too much. :)

heheh. xD; yes, something like that.

but we're getting off-topic here. 8D;

Last edited:
Flannery, though gardenia actually gets "revealed" to the audiencefor a quick frame in anime. Either that or shes wearing a skin colored bra

Sinnoh: I don't like any of them
Hoenn: Flannery
Johto: Clair, of course.
Kanto: LORELEI. (or whatever her name is.)

Flannery, though gardenia actually gets "revealed" to the audiencefor a quick frame in anime. Either that or shes wearing a skin colored bra

How? It's not possible to have wardrobe accidents in a cartoon, considering that every frame is actually drawn by a human being. :p

I also don't see the connection between HM05 and being hot, either.

How? It's not possible to have wardrobe accidents in a cartoon, considering that every frame is actually drawn by a human being. :p

I also don't see the connection between HM05 and being hot, either.

Actually, I remember hearing on a DVD commentary that in an episode of Sealab 2021 (which was animated in flash) there was a layering issue, and when the one female character flashes and her chest is supposed to be covered by some fake DVDs that one of the characters is selling, the DVDs were actually behind her. I never saw it, so I don't know if they actually animated her chest, but it was still a wardrobe accident.

In Gardenia's case, it was probably just a coloring faux pas.

Does that somehow make her hotter? I thought the question was who is hotter, not who's the closest to naked :loopy:

QFT. But I still like Flannery because Fire is my favorite type.

Now my personal favorites:
Kanto: Erika
Neo-Kanto: Sabrina and Misty
Johto: Jasmine
Hoenn: Winona
Sinnoh: Candice

Non-leader League members: Karen and Cynthia; specially Karen.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom