• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Dragon Master
Reaction score
Thank goodness. Goodness, could you imagine how terrifying that icy demon would have been if her Pokemon knew substitute as well!?

Reaction score
Kanto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE)

Johto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE)

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Reaction score
Kanto: Misty
Johto: Whittney,Jasmine or Claire
Hoenn: Flannery (Unfortunately quite a few borderline ecchi images on my computer to prove why she is the hottest)
Sinnoh: Candice

The sixth Horcrux
Reaction score
Kanto: Blue :)

Johto: Falkner

Hoenn: Steven if he counts. If not, then Wallace.

Sinnoh: Roark

Reaction score
Morty. Or Blue. Or Falkner. Or Volkner. Or Flannery.

I'm just gonna stay with Morty.

Reaction score
Volkner, Blue, Morty, Jasmine, Erika or Sabrina. :3

Werfin Flammen
Reaction score
I always considered it to be Jasmine.

Then HGSS happened and I fought Misty. Dear god...

literal shrubbery
Reaction score
Gen I: Blue
Gen II: Falkner
Gen III:Steven ( I don't care if he was a gym leader or not)
Gen IV: Meh...no one really

I wear the nekomimi here.
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one listed Sabrina in every generation. ._. Considering she's been in every generation as a Gym Leader, and each incarnation being hotter than the last.

Doc Octillery FTW
Reaction score
I'm surprised no one listed Sabrina in every generation. ._. Considering she's been in every generation as a Gym Leader, and each incarnation being hotter than the last.
Well, Sabrina's first 3 incarnations were basically the same except for the random minor detail and Sugimori's artistic evolution; it wasn't until HGSS that she did go for a complete change of looks. But yeah, HGSS Sabrina is neo-Kanto's most attractive Gym Leader (Misty has her share, too, it in the end, Sabrina defeats her).

Researcher
Reaction score
My choices are:

= Kanto =
-Misty in HGSS.
-Sabrina in both FRLG and HGSS.
-Janine.

= Johto =
-Clair.
Elite Four:
-Karen.

= Hoenn =
-Flannery.
-Winona.
Frontier Brains:
-Tube Queen Azami/Pike Queen Lucy.

= Sinnoh =
-Gardenia.
Frontier Brains:
-Roulette Goddess/Arcade Star Dahlia.

This list of course excludes some male Gym Leaders who are good-looking...

Long Lost Member
Reaction score
Kanto: Misty
Johto: Jasmine and Whitney tie.
Hoenn: Flannery
Sinnoh: Candice and Gardenia tie (Neither of them are very hot, Sinnoh's gym leader designs weren't very good)

I wear the nekomimi here.
Reaction score
Hmm... Did I already list Whitney? ._. I think she's rather cute, too.

registered larvitar
Reaction score
MORTY

For girls tho, I'll go with the boring answer and say Flannery. I gotta admit, she was pretty hot

yandere=awesome
Reaction score
while I'd be tempted to throw Azami into the mix like some people are, since when are Frontier Brains "Gym Leaders"? Sure, the anime may have made them look ridiculously similar, but by that logic, shouldn't we be including E4s and Champions as well? And after you've done that, then when you get right down to it, there's really not that many notable NPCs from the games (or at least, the non spin-off games) remaining, is there?

Does that somehow make her hotter? I thought the question was who is hotter, not who's the closest to naked :loopy:
I think a combination of being close to naked+a large bust+a decent hairstyle (not my favorite, but good)+black shirt contrasting light skin+a large bust+a midriff+a freakishly high association with hot springs (thank you Pokesho ^^)+a large bust=pretty friggin' hot in my book.