• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Thank goodness. Goodness, could you imagine how terrifying that icy demon would have been if her Pokemon knew substitute as well!?

Kanto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE)
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Misty.png

Johto(SUPER MEGA HUGE IMAGE)
HeartGold_SoulSilver_Whitney.png

Hoenn
ArtRoxanne.png

Sinnoh
ArtSumomo.png

Kanto: Misty
Johto: Whittney,Jasmine or Claire
Hoenn: Flannery (Unfortunately quite a few borderline ecchi images on my computer to prove why she is the hottest)
Sinnoh: Candice

Kanto: Blue :)

Johto: Falkner

Hoenn: Steven if he counts. If not, then Wallace.

Sinnoh: Roark

Morty. Or Blue. Or Falkner. Or Volkner. Or Flannery.

I'm just gonna stay with Morty.

Gen I: Blue
Gen II: Falkner
Gen III:Steven ( I don't care if he was a gym leader or not)
Gen IV: Meh...no one really

I'm surprised no one listed Sabrina in every generation. ._. Considering she's been in every generation as a Gym Leader, and each incarnation being hotter than the last.

I'm surprised no one listed Sabrina in every generation. ._. Considering she's been in every generation as a Gym Leader, and each incarnation being hotter than the last.

Well, Sabrina's first 3 incarnations were basically the same except for the random minor detail and Sugimori's artistic evolution; it wasn't until HGSS that she did go for a complete change of looks. But yeah, HGSS Sabrina is neo-Kanto's most attractive Gym Leader (Misty has her share, too, it in the end, Sabrina defeats her).

My choices are:

= Kanto =
-Misty in HGSS.
-Sabrina in both FRLG and HGSS.
-Janine.

= Johto =
-Clair.
Elite Four:
-Karen.

= Hoenn =
-Flannery.
-Winona.
Frontier Brains:
-Tube Queen Azami/Pike Queen Lucy.

= Sinnoh =
-Gardenia.
Frontier Brains:
-Roulette Goddess/Arcade Star Dahlia.

This list of course excludes some male Gym Leaders who are good-looking...

Kanto: Misty
Johto: Jasmine and Whitney tie.
Hoenn: Flannery
Sinnoh: Candice and Gardenia tie (Neither of them are very hot, Sinnoh's gym leader designs weren't very good)

Hmm... Did I already list Whitney? ._. I think she's rather cute, too.

MORTY

For girls tho, I'll go with the boring answer and say Flannery. I gotta admit, she was pretty hot

while I'd be tempted to throw Azami into the mix like some people are, since when are Frontier Brains "Gym Leaders"? Sure, the anime may have made them look ridiculously similar, but by that logic, shouldn't we be including E4s and Champions as well? And after you've done that, then when you get right down to it, there's really not that many notable NPCs from the games (or at least, the non spin-off games) remaining, is there?

Does that somehow make her hotter? I thought the question was who is hotter, not who's the closest to naked :loopy:

I think a combination of being close to naked+a large bust+a decent hairstyle (not my favorite, but good)+black shirt contrasting light skin+a large bust+a midriff+a freakishly high association with hot springs (thank you Pokesho ^^)+a large bust=pretty friggin' hot in my book.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom