• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Any answer other than Elesa is just pure blasphemy. Elesa being the hottest gym leader is actually canon.

Technically... Blaine, Flannery and Chili are the hottest. (Hahaha, no one has ever made that joke before.)

Anyway, Sabrina for me. Between her confidence, long hair and dat whip (her R/B/Y sprite)... Easy win in my books.

Of course, her Gen II and IV sprites are lovely as well. But the Gen I sprite has her as my favorite.

Oh,its nice to see someone else who likes chili's.I think Skyla and Cynthia(honourable mention) are also pretty hot.

From a girls point of view,Volkner and Roark.

Shizui. I mean, those awkward tanlines, warm smile and hair dandruff sparkles. He's so lovably derpish.

Hmm... Whitney's always the first one that comes to my mind when asked.

Janine, Homika, and Sabrina. Since I assume Janine and Homika are legal.

If not, just Sabrina.

Gen I: Brock
Gen II: Morty
Gen III: Norman
Gen IV: Byron
Gen V: Cilan

Byron's hotter than the rest, though. :p

Hm, I would say:
Koga and Sabrina from Kanto.
Clair is the only one I really thought was pretty from Johto.
Flannery from hoenn, Brawly is okay too.
Gardenia is the only one I found pretty from Sinnoh.
Elesa and Brycen from Unova.

Kanto (Male): Brock, Blue
Kanto (Female): Misty
Johto (Male): Falkner
Johto (Female): Jasmine
Hoenn (Male): Uhm...
Hoenn (Female): Roxanne
Sinnoh (Male): Volkner
Sinnoh (Female): Candice
Unova (Male): Cilan, Chili, Cress
Unova (Female): Elesa, Skyla

EDIT: What's this Gardenia passion all around? She looks so ugly to me! XD

Last edited:
I guess I'll go by regions too.

Kanto: Erika
Johto: Clair
Hoenn: Flannery
Sinnoh: Candice
Unova: Elesa

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom