• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

Hmm...

Kanto: Blue
Johto: Falkner
Sinnoh: Volkner hands down
Unova: Shizui

I couldn't think of anyone for Hoenn. All the male gym leaders in Hoenn are not that attractive.

Male
Johto: Falkner
Hoenn: Umm...
Sinnoh: Volkner
Unova: Cress

Female
Kanto: Sabrina
Johto: Jasmine
Hoenn: Roxanne
Sinnoh: Candice
Unova: Elesa or Skyla

Personally, I find Brock and Blue to be the hottest gym leaders! ♥
165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png
185px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Brock.png

Kanto: Erika
Hoenn: Winona
Sinnoh: Candice... I guess (I'm actually indifferent towards most of these.)
Unova: Elesa

Hmm.
HGSS Morty is my top pick.
And then Skyla, Falkner, HGSS Misty, HGSS Green, Volkner, Roark.
I dunno, I like a LOT of them. <:

You know, Marlon's probably the hottest male Unova Gym Leader now. But Elesa is by far the hottest gym leader. She'd raise my Super Rod any day.

Hoenn: Winona
Sinnoh: Volkner
Unova: Elesa and the Striaton Trio :eek:

Lt. Surge. He's a bit of an idiot, but dang it he's a war hero! Of course those muscles too ;) I also love water and electric Pokemon the most so of course I'd pick a gym leader that had one of my favorite types. My favorite Pokemon is Raichu so, yea ~^^~

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom