• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

f1cb2bc0-s.jpg

Uhm... Falkner, Clair
Drake (anime)

Kanto: Blue for sure.
Johto: Falkner, Morty, and Claire! I would say Jasmine but she's more of beautiful than "hot" to me.
Hoenn: Flannery. Again, Winona is more of beautiful to me.
Sinnoh: Volkner.
Unova: Elesa.

BLAINE FTW:sweatlol:

No joking, I have to say flannery, can see why the creators made her a fire type pokemon because shes HOT!

Kanto - Brock, Misty, and Sabrina
Johto - Falkner, Jasmine, and Clair
Hoenn - Flannery
Sinnoh - Byron
Unova - Elesa and Skyla
Elite Four - Lorelei and Karen

/wow everyone is attractive

Ummm, Volkner, I guess? I tend to prefer the designs of the E4 and the Frontier Brains. For the E4, probably Lance, or Caitlin (girl crushes FTW). For the Frontier Brains, Darach.

When I was young I had a crush on Misty like most people, but my 12-13 year old mind was blown when I seen Flannery, not to mention she also favors fire types. That just ups the hottness lol

Kanto: Misty, especially in GS and FRLG.

Johto: Whitney in that softball uniform of hers. But if that doesn't count, then Clair.

Hoenn: Hmm, guess I'd go with Roxanne, it's the pantyhose y'know. If I could include the Elite 4 though then Phoebe would win in a landslide.

Sinnoh: Gardenia.

Unova: Elesa's unnaturally stick-thin sprite, while making sense given her side-profession, kinda put me off her a bit, so I'll have to go with Skyla.

Overall: Probably Skyla.

hmm i don't really keep track of gym leader names but i loved that new generation 5, pokemon black/white model gym leader, you know the one in yellow, who i think used electric types if i recall correctly.

Gen. 1: Misty
Gen. 2: Jasmine
Gen. 3: Flannery
Gen. 4: Candice
Gen. 5: Skyla
Overall: Misty or Flannery.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom