• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the hottest gym leader?

For me, it has to be Brock, Lt Surge, Crusher Wake, Byron and Marlon.

...I should really consider working out now.

Hahah, all those Flannery puns. I'm dead. XD

Guys: Green & Volkner. Honorary mention to Steven... because he's a champion now. ;D
Girls: Jasmine & Elesa. <3

Flannery. Figuratively and literally. Seriously, she is smoking hot. Whenever I see her I feel like I'm on fire - okay I'll stop now.

As for guys, I've gotta go with Falkner. First off, he is without a doubt the sexiest living person in Johto (yes, even more than Clair). Secondly, he's pretty fly for a white guy - AGH I SAID I'D STOP I'M SO SORRY

Honorable mentions go to Misty, Morty, Clair, Gardenia, Volkner, Cress, Elesa, and Roxie. I'm pansexual in case you haven't guessed by now.

Byron. And Roark. Together.

Yes, I'm aware of how wrong that is. Wrong in a forbidden hot way. I'm perverted and naughty and I should be spanked. Hard.

Byron. And Roark. Together.

Yes, I'm aware of how wrong that is. Wrong in a forbidden hot way. I'm perverted and naughty and I should be spanked. Hard.

Gladly. :3

Also, I have a couple more additions: Wallace (just look at him in ORAS holy shit) and Whitney (whee, sporty farm girls).

Roark, Blue, Marlon, Wallace, Morty.
Skyla, Sabrina, Jasmine, Valerie.

Wattson *cough*

...I have a thing for the older guy with the...*ahem* weight liberation.

Also Chuck.

Skyla, Clair and Sabrina. These three are the biggest standouts among the gymleaders in my opinion.

Elesa, she's a supermodel for a reason...those ice-colored eyes!!! That melts me on real women!

Although I've already given my two cents on the matter (Tie between Jasmine and Clair, then Sabrina, Flannery, Whitney), I wish there were a poll made this topic. I'd really love to see what the distribution would be on this question since there's such a diversity of opinions.

Can't really say any of the gym leaders are hot. I don't really get steamy over any of them. But there are a few I find charming and would probably enjoy the company of:

Out of the guys: Marlon. He kind of has a similar appeal to Bolin, being strong and athletic but also a total sweetheart (it might have been a bit overboard, but he doesn't pre-judge anyone.) He's pretty relaxed, too.

Out of the gals: Sabrina. She's cool yet somehow huggable at the same time. She only recently started trying to be social and laments how she's always cast as the villain in Pokestar Studios. She's got that "misunderstood loner with a heart of gold" thing going for her... in the games. In the anime, not so much.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom