• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is the Mysterious Man????????

Actually I realized he reminds me of the "Hawlucha" rumored Pokemon going around now.

Uggh, him being some cosplayer ruined the image I had of him being a good character.

Think he could be a Barry type rival? More comical than serious? I don't see him as an actual rival for Ash :p
Honestly, don't think Ash will have a rival this time, it will be like AG all over again.

Hopefully its a new, original character. Not sure I'd find any past characters good/ interesting enough

He is a guy with a middle age crisis, who is cosplaying as his favorite pokemon. That or he is Haruka with non-functioning somatostatin.

Hopefully its a new, original character.
jiFfM.jpg

Of course it's an original character if it was a game character we'd know by now.

Not sure I'd find any past characters good/ interesting enough

Paul, Ursala, Max, Georgia, Conway and Stephen all say hi.

Of course it's an original character if it was a game character we'd know by now.

Not true, it was a few months before we found out Iris was a game character. We only found out through her popping up in a little commercial.

Maybe Mega Blaziken's trainer is a part of a group of Mega evolution Pokemon trainers, being the first one to appear.
Maybe he even cosplays more than one Mega Evolution, and has a Mega Lucario as well. He could also be a future rival Ash.

So many possibilities :-D

Maybe Mega Blaziken's trainer is a part of a group of Mega evolution Pokemon trainers, being the first one to appear.
Maybe he even cosplays more than one Mega Evolution, and has a Mega Lucario as well. He could also be a future rival Ash.

So many possibilities :-D

So it's either that or he will be lureing Ash to join team flare

Last edited:
Obviously Blaziken Man is the true leader of Team Flare, and the Team Flare Executives are his harem.

Seems he's a dude in a Blaziken mask/cloak.
Uggh, him being some cosplayer ruined the image I had of him being a good character.

Agreed, the fact that he wears a Blaziken costume just kills the suspense for me, it reminds me of a CoTD back in Hoenn who would always dressed up as different Pokemon, and had an obsession with May's pants for some reason.

Eh, reminds me of that Gligar guy and all the other wannabe heroes who dress up as pokemon...He could just be a one off character who saves Ash from dying again(Really Ash?? Twice in two episodes)??

Eh, reminds me of that Gligar guy and all the other wannabe heroes who dress up as pokemon...He could just be a one off character who saves Ash from dying again(Really Ash?? Twice in two episodes)??

He seems to wierd and too hyped to be someone who just appears once and then disappear. No I think he is Team Flare boss. Or Darth Vader.

jiFfM.jpg

Not sure I'd find any past characters good/ interesting enough

Paul, Ursala, Max, Georgia, Conway and Stephen all say hi.

You may notice that many are speculating/ have speculated about the 'Blaziken man' being some sort of returning character, hence my comment. Also, as I said, I don't think I would find any of those good/ interesting enough. In fact, I'd go so far as to say I categorically WOULDN'T enjoy any of those characters returning with a Mega Blaziken, cretin.

Not true, it was a few months before we found out Iris was a game character. We only found out through her popping up in a little commercial.

Exactly.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that he's probably going to be essential to a future plot of some sort throughout the series, instead of a one-off character.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom