• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who is your favorite Elite Four member?

Karen because she's twisted and dark.

I love this old sprite of her.
GSC_Karen.png

She's better with having blonde hair.

I love Karen, because a) I love dark types and b) she's a badass.

Hm, a four-way tie between Lorelei, Lance, Flint, and Shauntal for me.

Lorelei because of her looks.
Lance because he has a cape.
Flint because of afro and just seems like a cool guy in general.
Shauntal because she's a writer, which I think is cool.

Indigo E4: Will and Koga
Hoenn E4: Phoebe
Sinnoh E4: Lucian and Aaron
Isshu/Unova E4: Grimsley.
Champions: Alder, Wallace and Steven.

I have a lot of faves. Koga, Agatha, Bertha, Flint, Will, Lucian, Drake, Sidney, Glacia, Giima, Caitlin, and Karen.

Grimsley has an awesome name. If I get a Whimsicott, I'm naming it "Whimsley". I also like how Lance has a mostly illegal team, as stated before. If champions count, Steven Stone is very awesome, with all the flying around. Alder is a very cool champion as well.

Drake is my favourite from the Heonn League because he just looks like he's been through a lot of ruff experiences and has come out victorious and bad ass. His pokemon are of my favouruite type as well; the dragon type.

E_Drake.png

I also like Lance, but I prefer Drakes battle style and appearance more so. If only Drake had a Dragonite as well, as that would make him even more awesome :p

If you count the champions, Cynthia, and by far. If not, then Aaron.

Indigo plateau: Koga

Hoenn: Drake

Sinnoh: Flint, Lucian

Unova: Grimsley, Marshal

Lance for me. Marshal also gets props for his eyebrows.

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom