• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • NMLewis continues his adventures in the Hoenn region. Watch here as he meets his father and helps some kid catch a Pokemon.

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

After Laughter
Reaction score
I haven't met anyone on the forums IRL, but I came close to meeting Thriller a couple months ago (unfortunately).

I'd love to meet @Raizhu; @Jam Scone; @mite75; @Reflux; @feel the silence; @British Banette; and a couple more.

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
Last edited:
the future is not written
Reaction score
Never met anyone here irl. I live close enough to @Rainbow; and @Karkat Vantas; to meet them easily if we ever wanted to. I also really wanna meet my girlfriend @Lavender Frost; sometime. <3
Haha yeah we do live close to each other.

But I have managed to meet Parmalee, Rayne, Goodbye Blue Monday, nya_chan, SaixBanana, Poltergeist, and Araragi Hakase.

Screw the rules! I have money!
Reaction score
I will burn my dread!
Reaction score
Well, I guess if people who've never met anybody here are listing people they'd like to meet, I'll do it, too.

I think the people I'd especially like to meet are @Pyradox;, @Caprizant;, @Kakuna Matata;, @Zenax;, @FABuLUSH!;, and probably a few others my fantastic memory can't procure.

[sub]But mostly Pyradox.[/sub]

After Laughter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Mystery in another region
Reaction score
The Wizard
Reaction score
I've only met one semi-active person in real life, but that's mostly because I made them get an account. XD @Heartbreak On Vinyl.

I've voice chatted with a couple of people, including @Scarlet Enchantress.

And then some people I'd love to meet in real life:
@Buzz; @Scarlet Enchantress; @Hypersonic; @Goose MacGriddle; @Kakuna Matata; @Neltharion S. Deathwing; @Zenax; @Koutetsuban; @Hallowheart;
@The Modio;

That's all I can think of off of the top of my head. ^^ There's probably a few I forgot.

._.
Reaction score
this thread is so like phishing i don't even

There's a few people I'd like to meet, but I don't know if it'd ever happen because of different countries. Then again, most are British so it wouldn't be impossible at some point in the future if they were up for it. I think I'll be heading abroad a bit if I get into some of the college courses I want anyway.

Beast Mode!!!
Reaction score
I've been on cam with a few members, but the only one I know in real life is MaverickKaiser. He's the one that brought me to the URPG.