• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

I'd love to meet everyone from the War Room. We could all have a BBQ and play real-life mafia.

ALL OF YOU. I WILL CONDENSE THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF BULBAGARDEN INTO A STONE, AND I WILL PUT YOU IN A BOX, AND HUG YOU AND SQUEEZE YOU AND CALL YOU "ENTIREPOPULATIONOFBULBAGARDENSTONE".

Well I've met one user who was my friend in college and only logged on a few times to try to trade with people.

Here's a short list of some Bulbagardners that I'd like to meet, and what we should do:
@H-con; and @GatoRage;. We should go on an epic quest of some kind.
@Luminosity;. We should have that guacamole and margarita cook-off. Also phallic doughnuts.
@Exor; We should eat waffles.
@Ryuutakeshi;. I'd like to fight you with padded yet realistic swords.
I'd like to get a drink with @$aturn¥oshi; and @Satoshi-kun;.
@Mijzelffan;. We should go to a "coffee shop" in Amsterdam.
@Kyumorph;. Have a 48 hour Minecraft LAN marathon.
@Pancake-chan;. You still owe me a cookie and a hug :I
@The Booty Warrior;. I need to get your autograph before you hit it big.

Well I've met one user who was my friend in college and only logged on a few times to try to trade with people.

Here's a short list of some Bulbagardners that I'd like to meet, and what we should do:

Fuck yes, we should go to Iceland and go on some totally awesome hike or something like that. That would be pretty epic. Plus giving me an excuse to actually go to Iceland...

Fuck yes, we should go to Iceland and go on some totally awesome hike or something like that. That would be pretty epic. Plus giving me an excuse to actually go to Iceland...

You in @GatoRage;?

You in @GatoRage;?

Most definitely! We can go to the phallic museum and climb mountains and glaciers and hunt walruses and polar bears.

I haven't met anybody from bulbagarden because UK bulbagardeners I get along with seem to be scarce. :I

I don't want to be a scatterbrain and leave anybody out, so I won't go down the "here are the people I'd like to meet" route, but safe to say there are plenty and they should mostly know who they are. ;3

I only know my sister @Enero; and my irl friend @googieglow~3;

But I would love to meet all of my friends here! Like my Korra buddies and my Agencyshipping buddies and my Fun and Games buddies! I should talk to everyone more, and be more active here then coming on twice a week >>; I will be more active when summer ends :/

But I would love to meet: @Kakuna Matata; @Zenax; @Serperiority ; @FallenIdol_453; @GloomyHaruka; @Water Max; @~Guild Master Wigglytuff~; etc...

Wether or not I've talked to you guys lately or not, you've all been totally awesome and kind! :) You guys are amazing! <3

I haven't met anyone (probably because the fact that I live in far far away from most of the people here)

But I would definitely love to meet @Hitomi; (Most likely I don't need to tell why ;) ). Also i think it could be nice to meet @Paperhorse; , @Zenax; , @Kakuna Matata; , @Mintaka; , @The Puppetmaster; and a bunch of other cool people mostly from the war room

Last edited:
I haven't accually met anyone on here, but I would like to meet a few people.
@Angad; and @Lord Clowncrete;. Because they're smart. @Karamazov;. Because he's really fun to talk to.
@Dr. J;. He's really intresting for some reson. @Ghetsis-Dennis; Probly because it would be easier to see some of his points in person. I don't know. :p @pokegreen; (Did I spell his username correctly?) He's also very fun to talk to.
@-Wigglytuff-; She's pretty intresting and fun to talk to. I don't think I mentioned her though. Oh well, you guys know who I'm talking about, right?
@Lavender Frost; (He or she, I don't remember,) Is very knolagable about the Pokemon games. Like an encyclopedia! I could seriously learn a thing or two (or three) from him or her.

And so many more people that I just don't remember right now, because I know so many people on this site.

(Oh, I mentoind the wrong person. I meant the mod Pokemongreen. His username was something like that.)

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom