• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

The only active user of Bulbagarden who I've met IRL is @Dogasu, who I actually met while we were both studying in Japan back in 2004. Other members I've met before include @Kingerlord2, who was actually at the same university as Dogasu, and @The Mysterious Blue Hiker, who I still see every so often at local geek conventions.
And of course, @Kasumi and I got married. ;)

I've met @Water Max; - Great guy. We were both at the Pokémon VGC qualifier in Birmingham.

As for who I'd like to meet, well anyone, but special shout outs go to the rest of the VG family @yourlilemogirl;, @Zeb;, @PkmnGreen;, @twinArmageddons;, @Ninfia;, @Beck and @GatoRage), as well as peeps like @Stellar Haze; etc.

Nobody yet, but I'd like to meet:
The (vice) webmaster(s)
@Spectrum Achromatic
@Glitchipedia
@The Power of Two
@Berrenta
@Mijzelffan
@Don
@Satoshi-kun
Can't think of any more.

Out of my knowledge, I've met no one from the forums in real life, though technically I could see @Water Max; as he visits the same city that I live in often. But that'll change soon enough, 'cuz I'm meeting up with my boyfriend @Cinnamon Roll; this September. Aw yiss. <3

Apart from that, I'd like to meet anyone on this list. Any one of you would be any absolute pleasure to meet ... if only the majority of you didn't live on the other side of the ocean ...

I've met @Joshawott; at the 2012 Pokémon Video Game World Championship UK Qualifier in Birmingham at the NEC on 4 March 2012. I'm hoping that I will meet him again next Sunday at the 2013 Pokémon VGC UK Qualifier at the same place.

As @Jam Scone; said in the post above could meet her when I visit the same city in Wales where my dad currently lives. My dad is moving to Bath on Friday 31 May so I will be in that city less often but I still want to go back there each time I'm in Bath to see my karate club and that city's StreetPass group. Since my dad is moving to Bath on Friday I could meet @Froakie; if she is still in Bath at some point during the holidays.

Last edited:
Since my dad is moving to Bath on Friday I could meet @Froakie; if she is still in Bath at some point during the holidays.
I'm back in London by Saturday :p I usually go back home for the holidays, especially the summer. I hope you like visiting Bath it's a really really nice town. (Have you been before?)

Since my dad is moving to Bath on Friday I could meet @Froakie; if she is still in Bath at some point during the holidays.
I'm back in London by Saturday :p I usually go back home for the holidays, especially the summer. I hope you like visiting Bath it's a really really nice town. (Have you been before?)
Yes I have visited Bath before. My dad has worked in Bath Spa University for a year now and I've visited the city while he has worked there sometimes. I have also taken the bus once to the University of Bath to do my university work in the library after looking around the city. He usually took the train from Wales to Bath but moving there will make it easier for him to travel to work.

The only active user of Bulbagarden who I've met IRL is @Dogasu, who I actually met while we were both studying in Japan back in 2004. Other members I've met before include @Kingerlord2, who was actually at the same university as Dogasu, and @The Mysterious Blue Hiker, who I still see every so often at local geek conventions.
And of course, @Kasumi and I got married. ;)

Well, I may be very very late but congratulations!

Also, I do believe I have met @revolvingscott; without realising. I've seen him around Belfast. He was a friend of my sister's.

I've still met no one, but I live close to @He Who Must Be Named and it may happen someday.

I've met The Network. He was a bit of a douche though

I don't plan on meeting anyone here tbh but the DragonKnight is pretty cool so if I had to choose then him

Earlier today, I met up with @Mayfly; (aka Zima). :3

I felt a rush when realizing that I met her.

I would love to meet more Bulbagardeners in the future.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom