• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who on Bulbagarden have you met?

Jo The Marten

Dr. Heart Stealer
Reaction score
Have you ever met anyone on Bulbagarden in real life? What was it like? What did you do?

If you haven't met anyone, who would you like to meet?

Personally, I've met @Big Lutz on a few occasions since he lives in the same city as I do. We first met at one of my Pokemon TCG leagues. It is kind of awkward sometimes since we haven't talked much either online or off, and basically just met cause we were both from Bulbagarden. Also said hi to him as we passed each other at a convention back in June.

I had the honor of meeting @Kenji-girl fairly recently. We've been really good friends here on Bulbagarden, so it was really awesome to finally hang out offline. We went to a pier and rode on a Ferris Wheel, fed some birds, and played some Pokemon games. I also showed her my TCG collection, and she let me play some White 2. Definitely an event I won't be forgetting.

Some photos from meeting KG (neither of us are seen in the photos)
IMAG0289.jpg

View from the Ferris Wheel.

IMAG0286.jpg

A Wingull seagull and Pidove pigeon we were feeding
As for people I'd like to meet, I definitely need to meet @Werdnae. Then I'd really like to meet @The dark lord trombonator, @MAGNEDETH, @Umeko, @Shiay (came close, but she got sick and had to cancel), @$aturn¥oshi, and anyone else on my list of friends that I'd get the chance to meet.

As for people I'd like to meet, I definitely need to meet @Werdnae. Then I'd really like to meet @The dark lord trombonator, @MAGNEDETH, @Umeko, @Shiay (came close, but she got sick and had to cancel), @$aturn¥oshi, and anyone else on my list of friends that I'd get the chance to meet.

WE'VE CAME CLOSE TO MEETING SEVERAL TIMES OVER;;; I think A-kon, possibly AFest, and definitely the Pokémon World Tour. ONE OF THESE DAYS, I SWEAR WE WILL ACTUALLY MEET.

Speaking of... we will need to coordinate something so that we don't have near misses. XD; Actually set up a time and place. Hahaha.

Also, I would just like to meet anyone that's in the area, or lives in Texas. I live in Austin, so I mean... just message me if you're planning on going to a convention or something in Texas and I'll tell you if I'm going or not. XD No private meetings, unfortunately. :3c;;

I've nver met anyone here since there's like 3 other active people that live in Ireland, and I don't want to meet any of them in particular. I would like to meet quite a few people, but living in different countries really is a hassle.

I haven't met anyone, but I'd really, really love to meet @Tsutarja; and I sincerely hope it will happen someday. :)

I've met @MAGNEDETH; in real life (may actually be hanging out with him tonight hurrr), and I met @Snowrunt; at Otakon two years ago. Might have met a few other Bulba people but I'm not sure?

Oh, and of course I've met @Draedyn;, he's my brother. :V

two out of those three people are inactive now herp derp

I Haven't met anyone from the forums, save for my sister (But she doesn't count seeing as I see her every day of my life).

All of the War room guys. I would like to hang out with them. But living in another country is a hassle as they said.

Maybe if there was an annual Bulbagarden BBQ or something...

Ive had the same problem on other forums, its impossible to meet people because most of them are from america.

Saying that, this forum is the most internationally open forum I have ever been on, so many more people are from england, but being from a small city in England, It would be hard to meet people even if I did meet friends in England on this forum..

Last edited:
I haven't met anyone here irl, since in the end it seems most of the people I talk to regularly are from another country anyway, it would probably never happen. After figuring it all out though, me and Captain Dude found it would only take about an hour from where he is to where I am thanks to mapquest.

Okay, sure I'll list all the people I'd wanna meet too in abc order.

@CrackFox; @Ebelle; @FABuLUSH!; @HilbertCressLover; @Hypersonic; @Kakuna Matata; @Koutetsuban; @Mako; sure we don't talk, but drinking with you could be interesting @mwto; @NfiNity; @Pyradox; @Synthesis;

And probably a few more I can't remember atm.

Last edited:
I was friends with hurristat IRL before I came here; in fact, iirc he was the one who talked me into signing up here.

I also got to meet Parma and Rayne at Otakon a few weekends ago!

Last edited:
I haven't met anyone yet. If I were to want to meet someone they'd have to live in my country, or else I'd have to pay loads of money for travel. And the only Dutch person I occasionally talk to (Mariowie) lives at the other side of the country, and I don't think I talk to him enough for us to actually meet up in real life.

If it were possible though I'd love to meet up a lot of people though. People I chat to a lot in the bcct or on skype for instance. But alas.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom