• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who owns Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felinoel

Reaction score
I am feeling a tad insane at the moment and considered the minutest of possibility of a pitch being accepted by whoever owns Pokemon, so I feel the need to give that person the pitch, just one problem, who owns Pokemon? Who would I give this pitch to?

Any ideas? (Also if you know how to get a letter to them that would be awesome!)

I am feeling a tad insane at the moment and considered the minutest of possibility of a pitch being accepted by whoever owns Pokemon, so I feel the need to give that person the pitch,

You and a million other fans.

just one problem, who owns Pokemon? Who would I give this pitch to?

The Pokémon franchise is owned by three companies:

There's Game Freak, the company that actually develops the games.

Creatures Inc, a company that's responsible for producing and licensing various games.

and Nintendo, which publishes the games.

As for giving a pitch... Give up. All these companies have enough employees to get ideas from. They aren't willing to just hire anybody off the street.

You and a million other fans.
Indeed

The Pokémon franchise is owned by three companies:

There's Game Freak, the company that actually develops the games.

Creatures Inc, a company that's responsible for producing and licensing various games.

and Nintendo, which publishes the games.

As for giving a pitch... Give up. All these companies have enough employees to get ideas from. They aren't willing to just hire anybody off the street.
So all three own it, no wonder why I couldn't find a single one, as for giving up, I highly doubt I will, hiring isn't the right word for what my pitch entails, which is why I am considering the minutest of possibilities of it to be accepted... hmmm based off of what those three companies do, I think I would go to Creatures Inc
Thanks for the info

EDIT:
hmmm based off of what those three companies do, I think I would go to Creatures Inc
x.x
Upon reading about the company on Wikipedia... I may be changing that statement

EDIT:
Nope, was right after all, Creatures is who I should go to, and hey look, they apparently are looking to hire someone off the street after all, according to their website at least.
As for where to send the letter, "10 Gobancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan"

Neither GameFreak, The Pokemon Company International, nor Nintendo accept unsolicited ideas. But any of those entities (probably in that order, by importance) would be the ones to contact. Don't expect any more than an automated reply, however.

As I recall, someone sent them a message and received a response saying they only accepted Japanese e-mails. So don't hold your breath anyone will even read what you send.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom