• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Who should Ash end up with?

• Misty

Votes: 181 41.8%
  • Dawn

Votes: 52 12.0%
  • May

Votes: 77 17.8%
  • Iris

Votes: 17 3.9%
  • Other.....

Votes: 106 24.5%

• Total voters
In a ditch with a bunch of man-eating pikachus, oh the irony
Misty of course

May. I hate love-hate relationships. I do not see them working out. Hence Misty is a big no. With May, there was no love-hate rubbish. Just awesome mentor-student stuff.

No one. Why deprive fanfic writers of their fantasies?

Fun fact: when someone goes for AS in polls like this, 9 times out of 10, Pokeshipping is jabbed at in the same post.

I don't think he should end up with anyone canonically.

You copied my thread about Dawn xD

And.... Dawn. She's part of Sinnoh. And Sinnoh awesome.

Misty, though he will end up with nobody. Face it, it's a kids show.

Nobody. Shipper's gonna ship, but sorry guys, nothing will happen between him and anyone. :D

I don't see any shippings coming to fruition in this show. They are just thrown in there to make character dynamics more interesting.

Chances are, Ash isn't going to end up with anyone. Even in an epilogue or some kind of ending special, the chances are low. He's a chaste hero.

...Buuuuuuuuut AdvanceShipping makes the most sense, so it's the only one I can actually see happening.

Its either Misty, or Angie in my opinion, because May will end up with Drew or Harley and Dawn clearly has no interest in Ash other than a friend and I have no clue about Iris

Anything could happen. I would prefer Ashy to be with either Melody,or Anabel.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom