• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who should Ash end up with in the anime?

Who should Ash end up with?

• Misty

Votes: 181 41.8%
  • Dawn

Votes: 52 12.0%
  • May

Votes: 77 17.8%
  • Iris

Votes: 17 3.9%
  • Other.....

Votes: 106 24.5%

• Total voters
honestly, don't think he should be with anyone now... one day, when the anime end, in the last scenes show him older teaching his children along with one of his older travel companions. Serena is an option, but Misty or Iris fits him too. I'd chose Misty because of her personality, and she's the only that actually interact and coexist with his canon game counterpart.

the way I see it he has the most spark with misty and has shown clear feelings for each other growing together on their travels through johto

Choose who you think should end up with Ash. I say Misty.
I Say Serena; THEY GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER VERY WELL; THEY HAVE S-U-C-H GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH ONE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!!

He should end up with Misty, considering it's the only Ash ship with real hints and that actually makes sense. Plus it's my favorite. Though I do multiship Ash with LOTS of people, not just Misty.

But seriously, anyone who honestly thinks Ash will actually end up with someone on the show...I pity them.
But Serena GETS along better with Ash, and She doesn't deny her Crush on him, she just Blushes and Acts Embarrased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely Serena. It would be a shame if they did all this build up and teasing ever since the X and Y anime began just for it to have no payoff.
Exactly; and Plus they get along much better than ANY OF THE O-T-H-E-R Pokegirls did(I'm looking at YOU, Misty); and they Met each other YEARS before Misty ever saw him;

only girl ash has shown any romantic feelings towards was misty even if he didn't fully understand why he was feeling the way he was feeling where as in Serena's case it seemed to be one sided and felt forced to me at times when I was watching

Kasumi, Fleura, Latias, or Seiyou. Reasons? Not spoilers: I ship all of these.

AehE4sV.jpg

Got it up easily. Next.

hR0NOIq.jpg

Someone he actually got embarrassed about and got jealous over a few times. Plus, he checked her out in a yukata and got freaky possessive over her lure.

He also gave much more of a crap about her leaving compared to the other companions.

U3CL64N.gif

Look at that shit-eating grin. The boy enjoyed himself.

lMMtwYB.jpg

Well, uh. It's a Pokemon that can transform into a human, and seems to be familiar with human amorous culture well enough to kiss him instead of humping his leg or whatever the shit Lati@s do with their mates. Sounds perfect for him on all accounts.

This is all ignoring the fact that OLM has since retconned him to be asexual.

Last edited:
Personally...I've always like to ship Ash with May more. She's much more beautiful.

And on a rare case, I like shipping Ash with Sabrina.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom