• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Who should come back or who should leave?

FullmetalSuicune

Kagamine Revolution!!!!
Reaction score
Everyone knows I want Misty back I mean who doesn't so who else want someone to come back or to leave? (Please don't start any wars in the process of this Thread.) Thank you :)
Want back: Misty, Brock, Paul, Pidgeot, and Barry.
Leave: No one
Never to come back: Dawn or May (DON'T KILL ME!!) Oh yeah I don't want Max back, unless he has doesn't have a annoying voice, than I won't care.

Last edited:
Back: Haruka, Shuu, Harley, Hikari, Musashi, Kojiro, Nyasu, Casey, Giselle...

Leave: Iris' Kibago, Satoshi's Pokabu.

Characters that I want to return to the series? Barry, Gary, and May are the main ones that I wanted to return to the series. We barely knew much about Barry in DP. He was in a few episodes despite the fact that we know that his father was Palmer; still wasn't enough. Gary was a great rival of Ash and is hopping to return to the Unova region to maybe do some research there. May was one of my favorite female characters so it would be great to see her return. Now as for someone to leave....I don't know yet to be honest; I like the new characters already.

Satoshi's Pokabu.

Are you insane man! :0

Back: Misty, May, Brock, Max, Harley, Drew (The cast would be ridiculously big, I know)
Leave: No one, except maybe Trip, but I guess he can stay if he really wants too.

I don't really want anyone to come back unless it's the last episode. However, Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu should definitely leave after BW.

I don't really want anyone to come back unless it's the last episode.

This is how I feel as well. I'm quite used to and content with watching my favourite past character's moments in their original sagas so I don't have any need to see new scenes with them. Of course, extra is always a bonus but it isn't something that I care about.

I don't particulary think that anybody should leave, because I want to get more than 30 episodes of a saga to determine if I like one of the human characters or not.

I don't really want anyone to come back unless it's the last episode. However, Musashi, Kojiro and Nyasu should definitely leave after BW.

Huh? Aren't you a Musashi fan though?
Pardon my ignorance.

Come back? Paul, but only for an arc...or two...or three...or his own spin-off series...

Leave? Ash's Pikachu...forever :p

Huh? Aren't you a Musashi fan though?
Pardon my ignorance.

I am, but I feel like the writers have gone as far as they can with their character development in BW. I'd rather they leave on a high note than be dragged out and deteriorate back to AG levels, or perhaps even worse.

Come back? Paul, but only for an arc...or two...or three...or his own spin-off series...

Leave? Ash's Pikachu...forever :p

Paul returning to meet Trip would actually be pretty interesting to see. Leave Ash's Pikachu? I don't think that'll happen : P.

Who should come back?

I'd like to see Dawn again. Surprisingly, I enjoyed her episode that aired earlier this year, and she's a favorite of fine. I don't want her to rejoin the main cast or anything, but a cameo would be spectacular.

Who should leave?

I also think the Rockets should leave after BW. If any main character needs to be wrapped up soon, it's them. With their recent character development and the resurrection of the whole organization since Johto, seeing the TRio off at the end of BW is quite plausible in my mind.

I am, but I feel like the writers have gone as far as their can with their character development in BW. I'd rather they leave on a high note than be dragged out and deteriorate back to AG levels, or perhaps even worse.

I agree. It seems like they're reverting back to their old selves again though. They've even gone back to the white outfits. Either way they're definitely starting to lose their impact.

Paul returning to meet Trip would actually be pretty interesting to see. Leave Ash's Pikachu? I don't think that'll happen : P.

I think that both are pretty unlikely to happen, but I can dream, can't I? XDDD

Yes, he must be placed back in the show at a convenient enough time to fight over Ash's rivalry :3 Hilarity Tension will ensue!

I agree. It seems like they're reverting back to their old selves again though. They've even gone back to the white outfits. Either way they're definitely starting to lose their impact.
OMG! White uniforms! This MUST mean they're back to useless clowns who get nothing right!!

Except, not. Did you even watch BW030?

OMG! White uniforms! This MUST mean they're back to useless clowns who get nothing right!!

Except, not. Did you even watch BW030?

Actually no I haven't yet.

Now you look foolish, not me. ^.^

Come back: I'm of the idea that former cast members left at the right time (some even after they'd long overstayed their welcome) and that the endings were all satisfying. They were done, so I don't want any of them back full time. Same thing for most of the rivals. Though, I'd like a Dawn cameo in BW but just for at most a handful of episodes.

As far as pokémon, I'd like Ash to travel around with Totodile and/or Gible if there's a filler saga after the League, because they're the pokémon with the most unused potential and personal favourites of mine XD

Leave: As far as current cast members and rivals, I don't want anyone to leave, I just want a certain hirsute female main character and a certain photography aficionado to be better handled.

As far as pokémon on the main cast: Ash's Swadloon. I hope the writers evolve and butterfree it on another continent.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom